What's new

How in the hell do i beat Motaro!?

im getting my ass handed to me! i need help, tips if you will, i would also like the same for shao kahn, I want these achievement points!

Derek

Noob
Easy stuff. For Kahn the easiest way is to pick Sub-Zero freeze him then uppercut, then freeze again when he tries to get back up. He shouldn't even hit you more than once each round.

you can do Nightwolf's hk,hp,hp,lp,df+hp combo over and over, once you do the axe motaro trys to grab you but if you are starting the combo over again from hp,hp after the axe hit, his grab gets cancelled out and you can just do the combo over and over untill motaro dies.

i love mk and have for a long time, im finally becoming good at it! so i lost to saibot so im gonna play through again

XL

Noob
mneb430 said:
i love mk and have for a long time, im finally becoming good at it! so i lost to saibot so im gonna play through again
Err, all you have to do is an 8 player tournament and you can choose the Noob Saibot battle. It's easier than going through the single player mode over and over again just for one battle.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
i do a normal autokombo without the final hit, motaro does his "Punch", I jump and repeat the combo with the missing last hit til he dies. the counter keeps track of all hits, it doesn't cut it off lol

XL said:
mneb430 said:
Err, all you have to do is an 8 player tournament and you can choose the Noob Saibot battle. It's easier than going through the single player mode over and over again just for one battle.
i dont have 2 controllers, so after a shitload of frustration i beat it again but guess what? i entered the wrong KODE!!!! F*CKER! lol im so pissed

XL

Noob
Buying another remote is a good idea, just to unlock Classic Sub Zero, Melina, and Ermac.

Not to mention you can do the 8 player tournament.

Just buy a cheap controler. It doesn't need to be great.

Skyler

Noob
XL said:
mneb430 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you get the achievement when you beat him that way.

I got the achievement that way. You don't get the achievement if you face him by entering the code in the VS screen.

XL

Noob
Newbie1234 said:
I got the achievement that way. You don't get the achievement if you face him by entering the code in the VS screen.
Yep. And that's because you only get one round with him that way, not two. :)