What's new

How in the HELL are 3 axes in Nightwolf's combo possible?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There is a difference between 16bit graphics and a 16mbit cartridge. One has to do with thousands of colors, the other is just a reference to the size of the memory block equal to 2 MBytes. UMK3 was a 32mbit cart but still using 16 bit graphics. The 16bit mode is considered odd. I think with the upgrades that went along with SNES, Donkey Kong Country might have actually tricked it into being 32bit. If I have explained this poorly Dreemer will clean it up.

I think Jaguar was slated to have 32bit graphics, I don't remember if that was ever true.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Axe does about 6% DPed, HP does about 3.5% DPed, tackle does around 6% DPed, so do the math from different combinations.

The best combo I usually get on characters is 5 hit, axe, aahP, axe, HK, sometimes I get the extra LP in there.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
It would be good a vid-tutorial showing the hands and the screen of the game for players to have an idea how to do it. I can capture the arcade stick motions if any is interested...

BTW...Shock how are the tutorial vids going?
why don´t we start to work on it? i would love to work on this shit, we could work and then put a good damage kombos at the end of every char or something like that, we could work together we all of us, ded_,konqrr, shock, lex(don´t know if you want little puta), hanzo_hasashi, dreemernj, ninja "marico"grinder, anyone?...^_^

After much practice I've gotten the 3 axes in a row on the male ninjas, and will try for 4 after I perfect it.

Thanks to everyone, especially Hanzo.