What's new

How in the HELL are 3 axes in Nightwolf's combo possible?

I can do relaunches, I can do Reptile's infinite, but I can't for the life of me do 3 axes in his combo.

I saw in the gameplay guide section axe, axe, hp, axe (on Kabal) but I couldn't do that, but then I saw someone on the internet do axe, axe, axe, shoulder charge.

What characters can I do that on? any tips?

ded

Elder God
you can rep inf but not night axes lol

delay the axes like you did with "rep inf"

MKK hanzo

There can be done 4 and even 5 on Jax....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIuiYud3LRo

On the char gameplay guides its explained on wich char you can get the most axes I think... If not there you go:

From MKK char guides www.mkkteam.tk:

on Male Ninjas > Axe x 2, R.Hp, JK or Axe x 4, Shadow Ram ó R.Hk

on Female ninjas > Axe x 2, R.Hp/Lp, Shadow Ram or Axe x 3, Shadow Ram ó
R.Hk

on Robots > Axe x 2, R.Hp, Axe, Shadow Ram or Axe x 3, ram or R.Hk

on Jax, U. Sub Zero, Striker, Kano > Axe x 2, R.Hp, Axe, R.Hp/Lp Shadow Ram or Axe x 4, R.Lp, Shadow Ram or Axe x 3, r.Lp, Axe x 2, ram

on Sheeva, Shang Tsung > Axe x 1, R.Hk (dont remember if you can do 2 axes...)

on Sonya > Axe x 2, R.Lp, R.Hk on Axe x 3, R.Hk

on Kabal, Sindel, Nightwolf > Axe x 2, R.Lp/Hp, JK or Axe x 2, R.Hp, Axe, Shadow Ram or Axe x 3, Ram

on Liu Kang, Kung Lao > Axe x 2, R.Lp/Hp, R.Hk/S.Ram

Good stuff Hanzo. You can get 2 on shang. I've never seen 5 on jax that would be cool if you could record it. The way I've always did 3 or 4 axes was to immediately do the 2nd axe then hold run hit down then forward release run hp. You can actually hold forward for a brief second so he moves in more. You can also get a jk after the 4 axes. I know it does 1% more damage on the 3 axes but the read out is the same if you do the ram or the jk for the 4 axe combo.

MKK hanzo

Agent007 you just readed my mind! I was about to post that but got busy and could not do it. Thx a lot man!

Many people have problems thinking that to acomplish xx axes they have to run then do the entire axe stick motion. The method you explained is the one I use and I think that is the easiest to get the timing down.

Remember always anyone to release Run before pressing HP or the axe wont come out...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yup, that's how I do it. Do the second axe right off, then while the 2nd axe is out, hold run and do df and hold forward. When you start to move forward, release run and press hp!

The timing takes some getting used to as the axe in the auto combo recovers a few frames faster than the stand-alone axe.

MKK hanzo

It would be good a vid-tutorial showing the hands and the screen of the game for players to have an idea how to do it. I can capture the arcade stick motions if any is interested...

BTW...Shock how are the tutorial vids going?

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
It would be good a vid-tutorial showing the hands and the screen of the game for players to have an idea how to do it. I can capture the arcade stick motions if any is interested...

BTW...Shock how are the tutorial vids going?
Do it.

I tried what you suggested yet I still can't do it, though I've gotten very close.

Kazlaz

Noob
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Ok just wait a min....
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
sweet man. it would be great to see some tutorial vids of this kind. maybe this way more and more people can get interested in the game ;)
go for it!