What's new

How I Beat All 30 Gauntlet Towers

SinkFla

Noob
I'm stuck on the Bottom of the Pit one lol. I don't know how to get this goddamn flawless victory with those rockets and aura.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
OK, finally completed full gauntlet yesterday. Actually this last Geras was easier to beat than the second last Cetrion - she was super annoying with super annoying modifiers...
I beat it first time there was way to get health back . Kotal freaking Aztec god was bitch though

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I'm stuck on the Bottom of the Pit one lol. I don't know how to get this goddamn flawless victory with those rockets and aura.
You can try fire konsumables and fire distilled magic Or try corrupted Shinnok amulet , magma fist and foward punch with Eron black

trufenix

bye felicia
Is the AI capable of handling the guantlet or only with certain characters? I haven't even touched it cause I don't want to waste my time on unfair fights and I figured AI would get snuffed out by alll the bulllshit enemy powerups.

Perhaps I missed it but how did you guys handle the fatal blow one? That’s far too many fatal blows for me to want to do

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Is the AI capable of handling the guantlet or only with certain characters? I haven't even touched it cause I don't want to waste my time on unfair fights and I figured AI would get snuffed out by alll the bulllshit enemy powerups.
AI can do some of the fights like the first few ones in most of towers but the harder it gets the more youll need personal touch and konsumables

Anyway, does anyone have any tips for stage 14?
Been working on this one myself. Here's what's working for me:

Use "Orb of the Dragon King" for the whole tower (You'll need 8 total for all 8 towers). It'll give you a fatal blow from the start.

Then, for battles, I've been using Mileena's Sais, Reptile's Force ball and Cyrax's net.

Basically, block while rotating the consumables (I usually go sais, force ball, then net and once the net traps them, do a special move or maybe a little combo, just don't overdo it). Win round 1 this way, get them down to pretty low health (10%-ish) and hit the fatal blow.

Just remember, for it to count, the fatal blow must be the move that takes their last bit of health away. It won't count if it's a consumable or another move from your character. Ideally, trapping them with the net with just a little bit of health left, then hitting the fatal blow so they can't block it. Just be careful that the net doesn't drain their last bit of health beforehand.

Also, your fatal blow takes less health from them than they normally do. So, getting them down to about 10% health before hitting it is ideal.

If you don't hit the fatal blow, it doesn't drain them completely, or anything else that won't pass the level, choosing to restart the match will save your consumables. Especially the Orb of the Dragon King. Sucks to think you finished a tower, only to have not met the requirement and lose the consumables as well.

Finally, it's a bit tedious, especially until you get into a groove. Expect to restart a bit and don't rush through it. I'm only doing one two match tower per day (Finished the two three match towers first) because it can be both time consuming and frustrating.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Been working on this one myself. Here's what's working for me:

Use "Orb of the Dragon King" for the whole tower (You'll need 8 total for all 8 towers). It'll give you a fatal blow from the start.

Then, for battles, I've been using Mileena's Sais, Reptile's Force ball and Cyrax's net.

Basically, block while rotating the consumables (I usually go sais, force ball, then net and once the net traps them, do a special move or maybe a little combo, just don't overdo it). Win round 1 this way, get them down to pretty low health (10%-ish) and hit the fatal blow.

Just remember, for it to count, the fatal blow must be the move that takes their last bit of health away. It won't count if it's a consumable or another move from your character. Ideally, trapping them with the net with just a little bit of health left, then hitting the fatal blow so they can't block it. Just be careful that the net doesn't drain their last bit of health beforehand.

Also, your fatal blow takes less health from them than they normally do. So, getting them down to about 10% health before hitting it is ideal.

If you don't hit the fatal blow, it doesn't drain them completely, or anything else that won't pass the level, choosing to restart the match will save your consumables. Especially the Orb of the Dragon King. Sucks to think you finished a tower, only to have not met the requirement and lose the consumables as well.

Finally, it's a bit tedious, especially until you get into a groove. Expect to restart a bit and don't rush through it. I'm only doing one two match tower per day (Finished the two three match towers first) because it can be both time consuming and frustrating.
For stage 14 use carpet bombs orbs of dragon , and fire missle or ice missle, and reptile force ball

I've finally beaten stage 14. I swear, one fight against Skarlet took me like 30 tries to get past. It was ridiculous.

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
You don't have an R3 button on your stick?
Xbox users should be able to use the co-pilot feature to have a controller running on the same account. Impractical but it should work for now. NRS should be able to fix this by maybe holding flip stance while using the 1234 buttons or directional inputs on the stick.