What's new

How I Beat All 30 Gauntlet Towers

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@Amneoss dude maybe by the chance u remember if beating all the Gauntlet towers gives u JAX's CLASSIC arms? That would help a lot. I beat Jax's character towers (all 5 of them) but still didn't got the "Classic" arms. Need to know if they are in the Gauntlet towers.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
For the "brutalities" one with all the bararkas... if you miss a single brutality do you need to restart from scratch?

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
@Amneoss dude maybe by the chance u remember if beating all the Gauntlet towers gives u JAX's CLASSIC arms? That would help a lot. I beat Jax's character towers (all 5 of them) but still didn't got the "Classic" arms. Need to know if they are in the Gauntlet towers.
It does not.
I am still trying to get them myself.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
After 2 days of banging my head against the flawless victory requirement on gauntlet 7 i finally figured out why my health was draining you have to not crouch god damn how didnt i realise !!

I'm only on the 9th Gauntlet stage right now. The 7th one gave me a lot of trouble, until I learned what Konsumables to use.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I thought the Gauntlet only gave back 10 time crystals thats why I never bothered... What am I missing here? How are ppl getting costumes and shit?

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I was doing tower 7 i think with the flawless Sub-Zero and Scorpion and was using the immunity from poison and 25% regeneration, but still not getting flawless. What am I missing?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
I was doing tower 7 i think with the flawless Sub-Zero and Scorpion and was using the immunity from poison and 25% regeneration, but still not getting flawless. What am I missing?
Don´t duck/crouch

The Poison is on the floor so it can only damage you when you crouch. Jump around, use the consumable to start the match with a fatal blow active (kills one of them almost instantly). That´s the whole magic to it

I thought tower 6 was needed to be done with one Brutality in it.
Then I thought I needed to finish the last fight in it with a brutality.
I played that tower three times now and god is it annoying.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
the most upseting one was definitelly the challenge with Fatal Blows, especially when I realized I don't have the item that allows me to perform Fatal from the start, so I just needed to wait with block for eternity just to be killed by one-hit fatal blow sometimes.... Now I'm at 20 I guess. For sure it's something with bunch of Raidens and it's the one after the Cyber Lin Kuei with 4 Frosts. Aaaaand my question is - is there anything harder/more annoying than the Fatal Blow one?

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Don´t duck/crouch

The Poison is on the floor so it can only damage you when you crouch. Jump around, use the consumable to start the match with a fatal blow active (kills one of them almost instantly). That´s the whole magic to it
Even with the poison immunity and healing back tho?? I did probably duck but should those modifiers give me the flawless in the end?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Even with the poison immunity and healing back tho?? I did probably duck but should those modifiers give me the flawless in the end?
Healing wont help. You can't lose health to begin with.

Best combo is the fire amp tower consumable, Takeda's Kunai and 2 other random fire konsumables. Takedas kunai will kill them in one hit normally.

Also keep in mind jumping might make you lose health depending on your character since they crouch down a bit when they land

Aaaaand my question is - is there anything harder/more annoying than the Fatal Blow one?

If you haven't already got to it, the 2 tag team battles in stage 25 are by far the most infuriating in the gauntlet. Don't even attempt to block when you're up against Jacqui because she'll automatically grab, making you touch the ground poison and lose about 30% health. The third test your might is trivial compared to the first tag team battle, but the second one is way easier.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
This how i beat it i use dsitleed fire magic , Fire rockets and Takeda daggers , Carpet bomb. stage 28 was the hardest last Khan and when it combined it all i blocked a lot. That helped.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
the most upseting one was definitelly the challenge with Fatal Blows, especially when I realized I don't have the item that allows me to perform Fatal from the start, so I just needed to wait with block for eternity just to be killed by one-hit fatal blow sometimes.... Now I'm at 20 I guess. For sure it's something with bunch of Raidens and it's the one after the Cyber Lin Kuei with 4 Frosts. Aaaaand my question is - is there anything harder/more annoying than the Fatal Blow one?
the last raiden was bitch but once you use fire disstiled magic and fire damage konsumbales its easily done.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
OK, finally completed full gauntlet yesterday. Actually this last Geras was easier to beat than the second last Cetrion - she was super annoying with super annoying modifiers...