What's new

Question How good is d4

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wouldn't using d1 alot be discouraged....ya know, since its minus 15 on block?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Kits d4 is one of the most underrated moves in the game and the people shitting on it need to relax because they have no idea what they are talking about...

hmm.........tomorrow is thursday, and I have no tests on friday, so I think I can make it. Until what time do you play mk? I want to play when my brothers are not using the computers for less lag possible (at night) but your timezone is like 3 hours ahead of mine. We'll figure something out.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It should always beat a high attack if it's slow and timed right. Like a special move. I would use d+3 or d+1 to go under a fast high normal though.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
who cares about her hitbox, the advantage alone is reason enough to use it...

not only that, but its pretty fast for a d4 as well.

aj1701

Noob
hmm.........tomorrow is thursday, and I have no tests on friday, so I think I can make it. Until what time do you play mk? I want to play when my brothers are not using the computers for less lag possible (at night) but your timezone is like 3 hours ahead of mine. We'll figure something out.
Fuck I forgot :( Sorry.

Anyways I'm usually on ~5PM - 7 or 8PM EST weeknights and at some points throughout the weekend.

EDIT: Derp, I forgot your WC. We'll figure it out, I know I used to see you more often though.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I use d4 ALL the time. It's a great tool.

If it hits you get a strike throw mixup and her throw game is too fucking good.