What's new

HOW EMPR MURK PLAYS SUPERMAN!!!

Sup guys

I have been asked how NW plays the supes mu. I am still learning how to explain things on paper so I hope this video helps. I am open to any and all suggestions so please don't hesitate to comment. YES this is online but as I've said before, online is all I can go by until a scene is established in my area (KNOXVILLE, TN) so please keep your arrogant online/offline comments to yourself unless it pertains to ways to help other players...myself included...in the supes mu

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Compbros should zone more and learn to tech-roll Nightwing's stuff.

Also, the lack of Staff D3 irks me, Murk.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Pretty sure @Compbros admitted he doesn't know how to play this MU.

For some reason he's allergic to zoning.

Yeah, that matchup just doesn't click with me. One of the better INJ players in Michigan plays Nightwing and I can't get a grip on it. I just don't play against the character enough I guess, same with Doomsday.

I'm not allergic, my zoning is just sub-par and kinda.....braindead? I dunno, I can't use it as effectively as I like. Also, go later in this set as I start zoning like crazy and doing a lot better.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Smh...I give up. Whats the point? I'm not trying to prove shit in the video.
You said this was to show how to play the mu, breh

It's like if I posted a help video about the NW-Cybrog MU but Cyborg barely does IANB and instead tried to play footsies with me lol

Anyways, I taught you the real MU when I 1-0ed you and ran away ggs no re

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
You said this was to show how to play the mu, breh

It's like if I posted a help video about the NW-Cybrog MU but Cyborg barely does IANB and instead tried to play footsies with me lol

Anyways, I taught you the real MU when I 1-0ed you and ran away ggs no re
yeah but if you play a good and smart rush down game, its hard for supes to get away and actually begin strong zoning. it forces him to play footsies until he can get in a comfortable position to zone. just because supes can win the match by zoning doesnt mean he will get the opportunity to do so. guile in street fighter loses to quite a few rushdown archetype characters, when hes built for keeping them out? why? because the pressure is just too much at times. murk did right by forcing supes to play a footsie game, and i am confident in saying that he could do this against any superman player you pit him against.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Sure, but that's not what's happening here. I'm seeing Superman just sitting there in neutral or rushing him down when he's staffwing. Getting outzoned by Escrima NW. And way too much respect of Escrima NW's footsies.

Murk played great, but in reality Superman didn't have to deal with half those situations he was putting himself in.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Yeah, that matchup just doesn't click with me. One of the better INJ players in Michigan plays Nightwing and I can't get a grip on it. I just don't play against the character enough I guess, same with Doomsday.

I'm not allergic, my zoning is just sub-par and kinda.....braindead? I dunno, I can't use it as effectively as I like. Also, go later in this set as I start zoning like crazy and doing a lot better.
Yo ill breakdown the MU with you next ranbat if you want. I dont go to MMM anymore cause I work nights now.