What's new

Question - Cassie Cage How do you get Cassie's Undercover costume

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
I know it says "do 3 stage fatalities with Cassie" but I've done it in single fight and nothing happened is there a certain thing I have to do to get it?

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
where do you guys even get the notification for it, mkx mobile doesnt tell me anything about it and yes i am signed in and yes i am updated
Edit: yes i checked mobile unlocks and that section

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I deleted the game and it reset all my progress. If I can figure out how to get unlimited money again in it, I'll complete the requirements and try to help some people out with these skins. The requirements are as follows:

Complete 3 multiplayer ladders with Cassie Cage - Undercover Cassie

Complete 3 multiplayer ladders with Jacqui Briggs - Cyber Jacqui

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
I deleted the game and it reset all my progress. If I can figure out how to get unlimited money again in it, I'll complete the requirements and try to help some people out with these skins. The requirements are as follows:

jailbreak, downgrade the app the use those iap purchaser tweaks, thats what i did and just got max fusion characters

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!

multiplayer ladders? where do I go to do those?

Tim Static

Adminerator

Let me know lol :)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
On MKX Moblile-
Go to Faction Wars
Have Cassie on your team (Throw Jacqui on there if you want her new skin too).
Win three towers. I suggest "Quick battles" as there is only one fight on those. Took me about five minutes to do this.
The "perform three stage fatals" is to unlock the Undercover Cassie character on the mobile game.
Hope this helped.