What's new

How do you feel so far?

My not so bold prediction is that this game will die down as quickly as Injustice 2 did.
Well, it just jumped back into the top ten of sales in the UK, so it still seems to be pretty popular.

I assume that they're working on a large balance patch at the moment and expect that a large number of the issues people have will go away once it's released.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Well, it just jumped back into the top ten of sales in the UK, so it still seems to be pretty popular.
Mortal Kombat will sell like hotcakes. It's already the best selling game of the year. I'm talking about tournament entrants and views. EVO only has like 500 and something entrants. That's not a ton considering its a brand new game and its first EVO.

Mortal Kombat X had more entrants than that in its 2nd year.

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
Mortal Kombat will sell like hotcakes. It's already the best selling game of the year. I'm talking about tournament entrants and views. EVO only has like 500 and something entrants. That's not a ton considering its a brand new game and its first EVO.

Mortal Kombat X had more entrants than that in its 2nd year.
This post had me curious so I checked Mr. Wiz's twitter and MK11 is at 1.5k entrants. MKX year one had about 1.1k from what I remember, and it was still a sunday game back then.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
This post had me curious so I checked Mr. Wiz's twitter and MK11 is at 1.5k entrants. MKX year one had about 1.1k from what I remember, and it was still a sunday game back then.
Wow. He literally just released the final numbers too lol. That's pretty good, but I still expect a massive drop off before next EVO just like Injustice 2.

D

Deleted member 35141

Starting to lose interest cause of a few things
1. Internet connections in ranked are awful I pay good money and hardwired for me just to run into people playing wifi while 6 other devices flood the wifi. Nothing like joining a match at 120 ping to join the match and have it in the mid 200s.

2. Toxicity play a good ranked set just to get tbagged after losing by a tiny slice then get fataled. Here I am saying GG doing a quick punch and moving on. Scorpion and subzero fan base are the main culprits too.

3. Poke system wow hadnt realized how bad it was until playing KL be +6 do a 11 frame move and get poked out of it or block a -13 move to just get d1 spammed

4. My main, started playing black and realized much of the game my main doesnt get to play. Most people are begging for buffs or nerfs and I just want things to work properly for my main. Now waiting 5 months cause we cant get fixes during tournament season.

Tell me to get gud all you want I played a low tier character in mkx and mid and high tier characters in injustice 2 and never had these issues.(mkx had the toxicity though)