What's new

How do you escape the Ermac reset?

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
When he charges his move and continues the combo. I think its the psychic strikes move. I played this Ermac who would just continue to charge B2 as I landed next to him and continue the combo, and didn't know how to escape. I don't think D1 or D3 worked.. do you just have to block it? block low?

Enenra

Go to hell.
If the player is always charging it up, hit him. With anything. Full kombo if you can. Some people will cancel the charge though so it's a 50/50 guessing game....

If they are good, lol.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
When you get knocked down and he starts charging, just roll back.

What I do is charge, cancel by dashing back because some people try to cross jump, and I just uppercut them. Then catch them in a beautiful TKS and do a 40% combo :p

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
When he charges his move and continues the combo. I think its the psychic strikes move. I played this Ermac who would just continue to charge B2 as I landed next to him and continue the combo, and didn't know how to escape. I don't think D1 or D3 worked.. do you just have to block it? block low?
The move becomes unblockable when fully charged. Otherwise, you can block it and get the full punish of your choice.

Ways to escape it:
- Poke him out of it (D+1 or D+3 are very fast)
- Throw him
- If you've been knocked down, roll back
- If you've been knocked down, STAY DOWN and let him whiff it