What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs how do you do stanky leg

HazeXIII

Smoke Is Back Yes Yes Yes
I swear I can't do that input I really don't get it it clearly says 4 ^4 but all I get is her knee I do it really fast and slow and still nothing

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It's easier in the beta. You have a 2-3 frame window otherwise in which to put it.

You can also try inputting it as 44u which is slightly easier.

The point it moot anyways because it's super easy in the beta.

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
I'm a stick player so I just double tap 4 and press up between it, I can get it super consistently with this method even though I haven't been playing jacqui for long

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
It's easier in the beta. You have a 2-3 frame window otherwise in which to put it.

You can also try inputting it as 44u which is slightly easier.

The point it moot anyways because it's super easy in the beta.
Who knows if that'll be a change that makes its way to XL, though.:(

It still boggles my mind that it's not simply u4.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
How many of these threads are there by now? Lol it seems like every month or so this exact thread gets posted

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Its easy to do :
just input 4 up 4 and that's all
I have been learning High Tech for the last 2 days and have some questions. Is it ok for you to spend 30 min. with me in training mode to show me some stuff on tommorow night? I am really interested in that character and i watched some of your videos.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
I can do it at 100% consistency now on the live version.

What someone stated before was that you should press 4 and then U4 and HOLD U4. It'll come out everytime if you're pressing 4 fast enough, if you're not, you'll get a standing 4. My problem was that I was releasing the input to fast and it was only reading other parts of it.

Once you practice it enough and can get 1 consistently, work on improving the timing window so you know when to release. I have a video under the combo science thread of me doing my Stanky Leg BnBs, it could help you learn a few combos to practice.