What's new

How do you claim the cosplay pack?

Lokheit

Noob
I got MKXL brand new for PS4 jumping from the PC's disaster, I got all the skins (except the unlockable ones that I will have to unlock again) except for the cosplay pack... is there anything extra that you have to do? Are they in some place in the psn store that I'm not seeing or something?

I've already seen players using them and as they're supposedly available only for some days I want to be sure I claim them before it's too late.

Thanks in advance for any info (and if someone has the same question I hope this helps once it's answered).

Lokheit

Noob
Did you buy MKXL physical or digital version? Did you preorder it?
Digital version. Originally I was going to get it physical and had it preordered (no code came with the ticket), but after seeing that in my country the game was coming the 4th I canceled it and got the digital version. They said on the stream that even if you got it a few days later you would still get the cosplay pack (considering that Spain got it 3 days later that should be true).

Tim Static

Adminerator
Digital version. Originally I was going to get it physical and had it preordered (no code came with the ticket), but after seeing that in my country the game was coming the 4th I canceled it and got the digital version. They said on the stream that even if you got it a few days later you would still get the cosplay pack (considering that Spain got it 3 days later that should be true).
Ah ok. Well i would contact Sony to find out what's going on. It was preloaded for me last night before midnight, so it should already be there for you.