What's new

How do >>you<< beat motaro?

I usually Just pick Kung Lao. Auto-C., then just Dive kick, walk in, Auto-C., Repeat. Seems like a infinite because he doesn't block 99.9% of the times when i do this.

oBryant

Noob
I usually Just pick Kung Lao. Auto-C., then just Dive kick, walk in, Auto-C., Repeat. Seems like a infinite because he doesn't block 99.9% of the times when i do this.

i also use kung and all i do is kara jab to auto combo and add a jk every now and then

Jump around alot, and eventually he gets tired, goes to sleep, and I just spear him in the face a few hundred times. Works every time!

Human Smoke:

Auto Combo (HP, HP, HK B+HK) Walk, press RUN, Then Auto COmbo (Again) (This is usefull and can be done with all chars).

If you want to "Play" with him and do some things that make you look good on the game (lol) example:

Human Smoke:

Knee Combo if you hit the combo motaro will "cut" the frame when you hit him and he will do the next step:

- Do a Sweep.
- Do a Fireball.
- Jump Over You.

IF he sweep you:

Walk, Do aahp, hp, Jk, Teleport, Run, Lpx2, Hk.
Jump over him JK, Teleport, HK.

If he use fireball:

Wait for him if he use a another fireball he will jump over you or will sweep (now you know what to do).

If he do not Use a fireball aahpx2, jk, lp, HK.

IF he jump over you:

You know what to do

If you put Motaro in the corner just do chain combo, then get close to him, chain combo and...the same over and over again...

BTW: Funny Sign "DarkNatasX"

I do this when I just want to get passed him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJKccX3TSA

And I do something similar to what RZP does otherwise.

I stand just outside of what would be the perfect jump kick range and that seems to usually make him (and all chars) jump more then they normally do.
I just jump around and kick, although he gets pissed off sometimes and fireballs the shit out of me on the top tower. I also just jump and auto combo.

Anybody got tips on avoiding his fireballs?

Human Smoke:

Auto Combo (HP, HP, HK B+HK) Walk, press RUN, Then Auto COmbo (Again) (This is usefull and can be done with all chars).

If you want to "Play" with him and do some things that make you look good on the game (lol) example:

Human Smoke:

Knee Combo if you hit the combo motaro will "cut" the frame when you hit him and he will do the next step:

- Do a Sweep.
- Do a Fireball.
- Jump Over You.

IF he sweep you:

Walk, Do aahp, hp, Jk, Teleport, Run, Lpx2, Hk.
Jump over him JK, Teleport, HK.

If he use fireball:

Wait for him if he use a another fireball he will jump over you or will sweep (now you know what to do).

If he do not Use a fireball aahpx2, jk, lp, HK.

IF he jump over you:

You know what to do

If you put Motaro in the corner just do chain combo, then get close to him, chain combo and...the same over and over again...

BTW: Funny Sign "DarkNatasX"
That's a great summary.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Cross up jump punch, one hit if he blocks, if he doesn't block the JPS, full combo. Rinse and repeat. Some characters obviously can't do it.

Kano and for some reason i beat him with Jax too haha i havent even learned his combo down just the kick combo
Don't laugh but I have been playing this game since it was released and only recently could be arsed to play with jax and actually learn his combo. I can do it now, so I will try it on montaro.

Jump punch starter combos seem to be fine against him, if he blocks then just restart the combo as you land after the first blocked hit. He either blocks the whole combo and gets pushed back or just gets combo'ed regularly. Its the easiest and I presume the quickest way without knowing what he is going to do in every situation and countering.