What's new

How do you adapt to INJ2 after MKX?

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
What does having a clash to do with the argument of adapting to the game ?!!!!!! MKX has a faster pace while injustice is slower ?!! really ?!! you found that by yourself ?!! Are you trying to say you dont have to play it smart in mkx ?!!! its actually harder because you have more things come your way and you have to take decisions in a less period of time . i inderstand your point , but injustice is more about zoning and being patient . being patient doesnt mean you have to be smarter than MKX .it just means its slower and more boring lol Has for multiple breackers ....yes , you have some breackers but you dont gain health back lol
He asked a question and I answered. If you felt like that wasn't the right answer state your own way of adapting instead of responding to me.

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Yeah took me a while to understand the clash system too, sometimes I break early because of my mkx habit.
And then it's annoying because you get stuck between a rock and a hard place when you clash by accident. Especially when your health bar it's almost full It's like do I save my meter, take the damage and try to make a comeback? Do I spend it and waste it? Or will my opponent wager the same as me?

LightsOut

'sup?
And then it's annoying because you get stuck between a rock and a hard place when you clash by accident. Especially when your health bar it's almost full It's like do I save my meter, take the damage and try to make a comeback? Do I spend it and waste it? Or will my opponent wager the same as me?
Exactly. It feels weird to me. I like the breaker system of mkx better than the clash system of injustice.

Not complaining, just comparing the two.