What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs How do people reduce jacquis F3 Recovery to the point of comboing!

Jolt

Uprise
Stanky Leg (4u4) is the love of my life. The fact that it takes some work to input makes me just want to use it over and over. I don't even play Jacqui but it's my favorite move. Every now and then I like to take her into practice, corner the dummy, and Stanky Leg x5 for 30% lol

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Stanky Leg (4u4) is the love of my life. The fact that it takes some work to input makes me just want to use it over and over. I don't even play Jacqui but it's my favorite move. Every now and then I like to take her into practice, corner the dummy, and Stanky Leg x5 for 30% lol
OMG thank you! I wanna Use Jacqui really badly! This makes her damage insane! Hopefully they dont nerf it xc.

badb

Noob
The move is odd because most double taps would be (press 4) (release frame) (press 4) and Stanky Leg feels like (press 4) (release frame) (wasted frame)(possibly another wasted frame) (press 4)...it must be done slower than a double tap compared to SF4's Sagot's move..can do the same thing on a PS4 pad but since there is a delay can literally tap the button twice to become semi consistent but if modify the double tap to do it slower it becomes mechanical so there is a lower chance to miss time anything:

Robotic

Gentleman.
Does anyone legit use 4u4 in real game situations? Does anyone follow it up with anything? I simply use it for variety when I'm auto piloting too much. I only follow it up with bf1 as I almost never drop it.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I've seen SonicFox is use in online ranked, but that's about it. I honestly try never using it because I'd rather use something I'm less likely to drop, but that's just me.