What's new

Question How do I play as Batman?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
for 112xxtrait that means to activate trait. Normally 112 is negative, but when you cancel it the opponent stays in alot of block stun and you are free to move sooner than them.
Wow that's amazing, I had no idea. Thanks! I'll definitely use this. Is it only 112xxtrait or can I use other strings?

Wow that's amazing, I had no idea. Thanks! I'll definitely use this. Is it only 112xxtrait or can I use other strings?
theres other ones, but that one's the best and most advantageous on block. Sometimes I use 12 if 112 misses on that hitbox alot. 12xxtrait is plus 2 or 3.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Well Batman isn't an unlockable character, you should have him from the start of the game. First go to the character select screen. If you are player 1, just press A select a stage and you're good to go, you should be playing as Batman. If you are player 2 all you have to do at the character select screen is press left once then A, unless you have DLC then you have to press left twice to pass up Lobo to get to Bats.

Hopefully these tips help you on your quest to play as Batman, let me know if you need help with anything.

Well Batman isn't an unlockable character, you should have him from the start of the game. First go to the character select screen. If you are player 1, just press A select a stage and you're good to go, you should be playing as Batman. If you are player 2 all you have to do at the character select screen is press left once then A, unless you have DLC then you have to press left twice to pass up Lobo to get to Bats.

Hopefully these tips help you on your quest to play as Batman, let me know if you need help with anything.
he needs the real batman though, batman beyond!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
"You can convert after trait with a b3 for some 37% damage or so" - Wow! I didn't even think about that, I can't wait to use it! Genius! :)

Thanks again Coolwhip, I'll be back with more questions in the future! :)
That's one of my favorite things to do now since it's his best way to play the footsie game. If I think they're going to press something, I'll release a bat into B3, and if I'm wrong, I'm still +10 anyways.

Scott The Scot

I tried this and it didn't work. I was player 1 and when I pressed A It gave me Scorpion. When I was player 2, I pressed left then A and it gave me Kung Lao. I figured that I have the DLC so I tried again, pressing left twice and it gave me Liu Kang... I think I got sold a bum copy. Few questions:
1) Is this console Specific
2) How do I know that I have DLC
3) Any serious Batman tips/tricks that every BM player should know?

Scott The Scot

That's one of my favorite things to do now since it's his best way to play the footsie game. If I think they're going to press something, I'll release a bat into B3, and if I'm wrong, I'm still +10 anyways.
Yeah, so I can continue pressure if I'm wrong, or hit a nice BnB if I'm right. Man, that's great!

coolwhip

Noob
You really need to watch the spacing though. If the B3 whiffs you're in major trouble.