What's new

How do I escape the car setup?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ok, bola jump, ji2, plant bomb can be beat with armour or back dash (you have close to 4-6 frames iirc)

Smoke bomb version (if done perfectly) can only be escaped with a just frame back dash. Holding up will also work; you will get hit by the interactable, but not launched for full combo.
bola jump?

ryublaze

Noob
yea that's what i thought too...all bomb setups can be escaped via backdash. that's y i said bomb setups were kinda a bill (idk bomb setups with all characters) but with deathstroke i'd rather just go for my guaranteed damage and 50/50 instead of something that can be escaped with a simple backdash. i usually only use the bomb if i want to get out of the corner.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
bola jump?
Lol. Meant just bola hahahaha.

yea that's what i thought too...all bomb setups can be escaped via backdash. that's y i said bomb setups were kinda a bill (idk bomb setups with all characters) but with deathstroke i'd rather just go for my guaranteed damage and 50/50 instead of something that can be escaped with a simple backdash. i usually only use the bomb if i want to get out of the corner.
Considering it's a just frame back dash escape, I still think they're quite viable.