What's new

Question how do i do D1D2xxLK consistently?

AndyrooxDS

Fully charged
Hey guys, i'm looking to pick up Flash and i what i have most trouble doing is D1D2 into LK and i drop it very frequently. The most common thing what comes out is D1 RMS or if i take my time and do D1D2 then LK doesn't come out or if it does i realize too late and i don't end up meter burning it.

How am i meant to do it to avoid these mis inputs? Thanks.

Hey guys, i'm looking to pick up Flash and i what i have most trouble doing is D1D2 into LK and i drop it very frequently. The most common thing what comes out is D1 RMS or if i take my time and do D1D2 then LK doesn't come out or if it does i realize too late and i don't end up meter burning it.

How am i meant to do it to avoid these mis inputs? Thanks.
Ok.... I'm sorry I may be sound like an ass but..... Dude what you think make the pro player good .... They PRATICE ..... Spend time in practice learn the timing and everything that's the way there's no secret that's all

AndyrooxDS

Fully charged
Ok.... I'm sorry I may be sound like an ass but..... Dude what you think make the pro player good .... They PRATICE ..... Spend time in practice learn the timing and everything that's the way there's no secret that's all
Thanks for your bold answer lol I only chose to pick him up 2 days ago and this move was giving me trouble in training so that's why decide to ask. But don't think your advice will go to waste i will be practicing every day and these combos will become easier i know ;)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Thanks for your bold answer lol I only chose to pick him up 2 days ago and this move was giving me trouble in training so that's why decide to ask. But don't think your advice will go to waste i will be practicing every day and these combos will become easier i know ;)
the chain will be a lot easier for you a week from now. You'll have a lot of fun with it.

Train

Noob
I spent some time practicing this combo. I think best way to do it is to hold Down while doing 1 2, than as soon as u see anymation of flash "standing up" from D2, just input fast LK. If u do it too fast u will get RMS 99%.