What's new

Question How do i battle someone that stays in the air half the match and just spams her freaking twirl

187x

Noob
Back dash the F23's and jump the air heat vision if you're coming across those guys who ONLY use those. As for the really good ones, learn the match-up for your character, bait certain moves and punish, and be patient. You won't have much luck getting those crazy damage combos if you have any. Go for small 30-35% combos.
brah it was a joke, i know how to fight supes. But i do appreciate you on trying to help kind sir

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I think I've figured out the mystery. The OP views Hawkgirl as an evolved chicken since she can fly. What would be the arch nemesis of an evolved Chicken? I believe the answer is an evolved pig, because no matter what they're still pigheaded and can't deal with a chicken flying. So until the OP learns to stop playing pigheaded like an evolved pig he will continue to lose to what he views as the evolved chicken.
Nah she's definitely just a hot ass super chicken.

Also the pig metaphor was a stretch -10 chickens for that

I is very confused

What kind of troll is the original poster? Is he doing this as a joke or does he genuinely not know how to fight her and just wants to vent anger by calling her a chicken?

In either case I would agree with the suggestions of others to go check the Scorpion thread.
it honestly is a little bit of both i don't know how to fight her and i was venting anger a bit but honestly in my opinion which iv'e said from the original post she is a evolved chicken(not a scardey cat)a literal chicken that digi-volved into a useless super hero

I think I've figured out the mystery. The OP views Hawkgirl as an evolved chicken since she can fly. What would be the arch nemesis of an evolved Chicken? I believe the answer is an evolved pig, because no matter what they're still pigheaded and can't deal with a chicken flying. So until the OP learns to stop playing pigheaded like an evolved pig he will continue to lose to what he views as the evolved chicken.
nope not really she is an evolved chicken and i have solved my problems i have beaten every hawkgirl i have come across(about 20 now) through help of the members of testyourmight.com(except you) and other nice people on psn i would like to say thank you to all the people who have helped me here and online(except you)

Oh yea just to let everyone know i'm not insulting the skill it takes to user her i'm insulting the fact that she has no real use to the DC comic's i tried her out she does take a bit of skill lol but when i insult her i don't insult the player i insult the character

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
People are starting to pick her as a killer frost counterpick along with metropolis rooftop...
Its fairly effective with her doing strings that have her fly all over the place then crossup dive kicking or w/e and mashing d1 repeatedly after a blocked slide because obviously my parry doesn't come out and mace tossing then mb mace tossing when you try to catch them
Its still obviously 5-5 though despite killer frost having nothing in her favour