What's new

how Cetrion conflux of elements ability works

MKR

Noob
how Cetrion conflux of elements ability works? what i understand so i far is its come randomly but i don't understand what water elements do?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
The fire does damage over time to the opponent, the tornado blows the opponent backwards or keeps them inside, the rocks will attempt to hit the opponent if they hit Cetrion(but they are highs) and the water will make it so Cetrion can block strings after being hit. It's like Aquaman's trait in Injustice. So if Cetrion is standing in it and gets hit by Scorpion's F3 when he's doing F34, she can still block the 4 follow up.

It costs both your bars of meter to throw out but it recharges faster then if you used a breakaway and whatnot.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I think being random makes it useless . If u can pick which aura you want it might be good . But random for how much it costs I think its not worth it .

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Man I wish they gave her the Aquaman one, that move is nice for a zoner. They're all useful to some extent but the randomness isn't great, I would stick to Spring Cleaning.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I think being random makes it useless . If u can pick which aura you want it might be good . But random for how much it costs I think its not worth it .
Personally I think making it random makes her more fair.
Also is the recovery frames worth combo-ing into it? I have been using F23 DDU a lot and haven't ran into any issues yet. If not that then F13 AA into amp tendril pull which gives me time to DDU summon. Toward throw on oki if the opponent has no offensive metre for the kb.

Personally I think making it random makes her more fair.
Also is the recovery frames worth combo-ing into it? I have been using F23 DDU a lot and haven't ran into any issues yet. If not that then F13 AA into amp tendril pull which gives me time to DDU summon. Toward throw on oki if the opponent has no offensive metre for the kb.
Not sure what you mean by "fair". Nobody likes a random ability. What this does is keeping spring cleaning as the only serious option for Cetrion players. Not complaining, i love spring, just saying.
I would never play this variation unless the oponnent is way worse than me and I feel like fooling around

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Not sure what you mean by "fair". Nobody likes a random ability. What this does is keeping spring cleaning as the only serious option for Cetrion players. Not complaining, i love spring, just saying.
I would never play this variation unless the oponnent is way worse than me and I feel like fooling around
If only force of nature had tele OR wall I would play it . If both but ground pound replacing geyser I would main this var 100%

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Even without playing this character, I think it's a really tough sell from Spring Cleaning to play this variation or equip this ability. That said, I think it's a really cool design and hope to see some Cetrion players playing with the elements