What's new

How Cassie should look

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

EDIT: The point of showing this post is to hopefully show NRS that muscular women don't look like dudes, and not every woman needs to have spaghetti arms, especially not the ones in the military when we all know they train like animals every day.

The outfit wasn't really what I was focusing on but, take the socks off and I'm down. If the men can show off their abs, so can the women.

#BUFFWOMENFORMK11

Last edited:
I recently bought the kombat pass and I've been enjoying her klassic skin. It's still not great and I could do without the jacket but it has made pickup the character again.

Art Lean

Noob
Love it, frame looks a bit off but other than that it’s what we should have had for Klassic Cassie, though I’m glad they at least gave us that. I like the Kahn Killer colours for that skin and it’s my default for her but could still be better especially by ditching the pointless baggy jacket.

She looked so good in MKX, can’t understand why they’ve ruined her look so much for MK11.

Personally I’d get rid of the socks in the design above, seem a little out of place and unfashionable for a girl like Cassie, plus would make it more like her cage fighting design in the MKX comic which was so simple yet gorgeous.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Love it, frame looks a bit off but other than that it’s what we should have had for Klassic Cassie, though I’m glad they at least gave us that. I like the Kahn Killer colours for that skin and it’s my default for her but could still be better especially by ditching the pointless baggy jacket.

She looked so good in MKX, can’t understand why they’ve ruined her look so much for MK11.

Personally I’d get rid of the socks in the design above, seem a little out of place and unfashionable for a girl like Cassie, plus would make it more like her cage fighting design in the MKX comic which was so simple yet gorgeous.

View attachment 16407
I'm really not sure what's their deal with the socks tbh it's freaking gross and kinda ruins the swag of the outfit, I totally agree with you. That comic MMA outfit would have been amazing.

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Is that S K I N? Is that M U S C L E?! :eek::eek::eek:
Unfortunately I am going to have to report this post, as it does not align with NRS or Mr. Steve Beran's C O R E V A L U E S, understand that this is not acceptable. If you want such distasteful things on your female kombatants such as good outfits or gasp an athletic physique (its ok for the male fighters because no woman has ever found a muscular man attractive ok boomer) than I suggest you go back to the repulsion that was MK9, because unfortunately this game doesn't cater to your straight male fantasy of wanting accurate representation of what a fighter should look like. Gosh I'm so tired of seeing you i n c e l s suggest that everything in MK11 isn't perfect the way it is and that things could stand to be improved upon, especially if it's something as mundane as the woman's bodies, yuck, ew, yikes. Just stay quiet and conform to OUR beliefs or I swear I'll descend the twitter mob on you and you'll never so much as breath about MK in any forum unless I say so :mad::cool:.
I swear to christ if they make Sheeva look like a wet noodle instead of the absolute jacked queen she is supposed to be oo boy NRS will be hearing from my twitter handle thats for certain.