What's new

Question - Sun God How can Sun God get better?

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Lol yes, I know how war god works, but thanks for the clarification anyways, I understand your point. Let's say you hit me with one of his mixups with war god, that's pretty good right, you get a knockdown, you reset the neutral, pressure, etc. If you hit me with ex overhead sword than you get a full combo. all great scenarios, of course.If I tick throw you, I get 19% into plus 50. If I do b1 ex choke, I armor break you. If you block I tick throw you. if you wake up and I don't ex choke because I think your going to njp, than I end up blocking you anyways and just punish. If you think I'm going to tick throw, whether you njp or crossover jump, I'm anti air grabbing you for 42% back into the same blender. If you read the tick then yes, I'm fucked, you get a huge punish, but how's that any different from people reading your ex sword and punishing? Or any sword for that matter. And as far as range, sun God has an immensely better projectile than war god as well as a parry for counter zoning. Ex pizza eats projectiles. Waive your sword around all you want, it won't help you mid screen or farther. So that was my thought process for the range argument. Again, I think he's as good, not necessarily better. Of course war god is better in certain matchups, like sub, or blood god for kitana, I want to make clear that I'm not arguing that SG is as good everytime lol, just overall.
But you just named a million scenarios. WG either wake up on him or get meatied into a mixup into a possible full combo along with good ass chip and meter build