What's new

How can I beat johnny cage?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wait we have concluded she is already top tier a week later.
Damn thats quick considering for 3 months we were told let the meta grow as the top tiers werent actually that good yet it kept being the same characters played and not played.
This is why we need an eye-roll reaction. For those times when someone is being a sarcastic jackass. All I’m saying is you don’t need amazing mids to be viable. Kollector had a 10-frame mid with nice range was still considered one of the worst characters in the game. Same with Shao Kahn. And Jade, to a lesser extent. You can have awesome mids and be a terrible character or shitty mids and be perfectly viable.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
:(

Ex nut punch does not come out on block.
Ex forceball whiffs on more than half the cast.

xKMMx

Banned
This is why we need an eye-roll reaction. For those times when someone is being a sarcastic jackass. All I’m saying is you don’t need amazing mids to be viable. Kollector had a 10-frame mid with nice range was still considered one of the worst characters in the game. Same with Shao Kahn. And Jade, to a lesser extent. You can have awesome mids and be a terrible character or shitty mids and be perfectly viable.
All I can say anytime this whole conversation about viability comes up with the cast is ....;.. some dude won Tekken 7 with Panda once lol.
IF your good enough and push hard enough any character can be viable.
I can't take a low tier and turn them into a winner but a lot of good players can.

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
Also, Johnny can be zoned out by several characters, mostly higher tier ones.