What's new

Question How am I supposed to play GA?

PaintWeed

I'm THAT guy.
Howdy yall I am a long time creeper on these forums but only recently (since injustice game out) have I started posting. I main aquaman because he is a straight g, but green arrow was always one of my favorite comic characters so I wanted to pick him up. I have read through alot of things here on the forums but I still can't figure out what I am supposed to be doing with him. I have been leaning towards more of a rushdown style of play, but I can't bust out too many combos over 30-35% plus he's got some striccct timing on some things. He has decent zoning tools, but I find over the course of a match his moveset can be outmatched by a lot of the cast.

I read the short guide on keeping pressure with GA, but I honestly found it to be a little confusing so I am just wondering how you guys out there are playing with GA and some practical tactics with him.

LEGEND

YES!
Rush down 24/7, only zone if you need to take a small remainder of your opponents health and you have a solid lead (fire arrows)

his combos don't need to be high damage because he has safe 50/50s and plenty of frame traps, and his combo's drop people right in front of him with another ice arrow in the quiver. Imo, Green arrow has one of the best comeback factors in the game cause of this. You basically end every combo into another 50/50

Agreed Arrow is really hard to use online for some reason. but when there is no lag its great. Rush down my friend, rush down. He relies on ice arrow setups and is a overhead/low powerhouse. Add me as well on psn if you need tips.

Myk13

Noob
I plan on adding both of you when I get home. I would love some arrow tips. I can use him offline pretty well but online I get destroyed.