What's new

Hotfix Now Available for Injustice: GAU Fixes Batgirl Infinite, Wonder Woman and Red Hood Joker Skin

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just after the v1.03 patch dropped just days ago for Injustice: Gods Among Us there were a few issues including an infinite for newly released 2nd official DLC character, Batgirl. Other issues deal with Wonder Woman and her B+3 recovery delay and the Red Hood Joker skin not being select-able after the latest update. In addition, it has been confirmed that a "full fix" will come later - possibly referring to the update/patch when the 3rd DLC character is released.

Hector and Paulo have confirmed recently via twitter that in order to have this hotfix implemented all you have to do is reboot your system. Paulo also mentions that they only fixed the infinite against 'another human' for now.

hotfix.jpg

hotfix1.jpg

hotfix2.jpg

Source: pakostevens, hecterrific
Credit: Shoryuken

Attachments

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
you really think those DLC characters were totally made in house after the game was tested?
i really think this. this is the impression i am under. but are you saying the testers DID test the DLC charas? does that mean the testers missed the infinite? do the testers also know who all the DLC characters will be?

Even if they DIDN'T have the characters available pre launch, how hard could it be to get the testers back in?
Cost money. Letting the public test is free. New games will always inherently be infested with bugs.

I do feel like they lack certain perameters when it comes to in house testing procedures

miloPKL

Man, things can slip by. no one's perfect. but look how fast it was fixed? no worries.
back up, im making no accusations. one person said they probably werent tested. you said thats probably not true. and im asking what is really the truth?

Tim Static

Adminerator
back up, im making no accusations. one person said they probably werent tested. you said thats probably not true. and im asking what is really the truth?
I'm saying even tested things can have issues slip by before its noticed. It happens is all i can say.

miloPKL

I'm saying even tested things can have issues slip by before its noticed. It happens is all i can say.
I know shit happens. I accept it. I'm not mad or anything. Like one other guy, all I ask is if the DLC characters were tested. It's interesting. If they were, the testers know who the DLC charas are. I thought you were being condescending when you said "Do you really believe that xxx", I asked you knew if they were tested or not.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
but are you saying the testers DID test the DLC charas? does that mean the testers missed the infinite? do the testers also know who all the DLC characters will be?
Yes, the next two DLC characters (or at least the next one) are known by the testers. However, they would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement promising not to, well, disclose anything about them to outside parties

miloPKL

Yes, the next two DLC characters (or at least the next one) are known by the testers. However, they would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement promising not to, well, disclose anything about the game to outside parties

cool. thanks. thats all i asked. for my trivial knowledge. and one other guy who asked.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I know shit happens. I accept it. I'm not mad or anything. Like one other guy, all I ask is if the DLC characters were tested. It's interesting. If they were, the testers know who the DLC charas are. I thought you were being condescending when you said "Do you really believe that xxx", I asked you knew if they were tested or not.
Ah. not condescending, just not answering the part you wanted hehe ;)