What's new

Tech - Tarkatan Hotfix boys

Tweedy

Noob
Everyone's doing it so why not one for Alien, right?

Why can't he delay rekkas on hit? The entire point of the nerf, was to remove the ability to delay them and make them plus on block, for no bar, right?

Well now some combos just don't work. An example is F134 xx rekkas in the corner. You cannot finish with the grab, due to the inability to delay. Also, if you clip them with some normals like B3 or 2/21, as they begin to jump, good luck converting that.

Everything else is fine, but if this isn't given back, I don't see how this character will be viable. He already needs a bar to do any decent combos, at least let him do those combos each time he lands lol. Tarkatan is essentially committing to unsafe 50/50s that require bar every time now, AND sometimes the combo will not work depending on the situation. Sucks brah.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Everyone's doing it so why not one for Alien, right?

Why can't he delay rekkas on hit? The entire point of the nerf, was to remove the ability to delay them and make them plus on block, for no bar, right?

Well now some combos just don't work. An example is F134 xx rekkas in the corner. You cannot finish with the grab, due to the inability to delay. Also, if you clip them with some normals like B3 or 2/21, as they begin to jump, good luck converting that.

Everything else is fine, but if this isn't given back, I don't see how this character will be viable. He already needs a bar to do any decent combos, at least let him do those combos each time he lands lol. Tarkatan is essentially committing to unsafe 50/50s that require bar every time now, AND sometimes the combo will not work depending on the situation. Sucks brah.
Doesn't seem too unreasonable. Just in this hotfix if I don't see "EX Choke now has less pushback and is negative on block" and "EX Throat slit now has less pushback and is negative on block" imma lose my damn mind.