What's new

HOT TAKE: The cyborg in the Noob Saibot trailer is Hydro and he will be DLC down the line.

Will Hydro be a DLC character?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • No.

Votes: 74 61.2%
  • I hope so.

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Some people are just suckers for good-alignment folks and heroes...

They can't take villains seriously... A shame, they have so much more to offer than just another boring hero.

In my experience, people that love heroes are mostly dull people, never hang out with them a lot, they play soccer and talk about footballers and heroes like superman, wolverine and batman. I'll hang out with the people who like Poison Ivy, Riddler and Mileena. Much better.
People who like heroes are dull? I … I don't even.

A badly written villain is just as bad as a badly written hero. The lawful good alignment can make exceptional characters if done right, just like chaotic evil.

And the fact that you consider Sektor a really interesting character makes me wonder if you know what actually makes a well-written character, well … well-written.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Triborg is Sektor though. The Tekunin was the eventual evolution of Sektor's storyline and Triborg beat him to it this timeline. He's better in every way

And this is coming from someone who just bought a $400 Sektor statue. I've loved th cyborgs since I was a toddler, and Triborg is a straight up wet dream for me
Good for you though.

Triborg is my ultimate nightmare, Baba Yaga style. And I'm happy even his creators called him NON-Canon.

Cassie Cyrus

People who like heroes are dull? I … I don't even.

A badly written villain is just as bad as a badly written hero. The lawful good alignment can make exceptional characters if done right, just like chaotic evil.

And the fact that you consider Sektor a really interesting character makes me wonder if you know what actually makes a well-written character, well … well-written.
Yeah, people who only like the heroes, like wolverine, batman and superman, are mostly dull soccer/sports-people in real life, I don't match with those.

And I actually don't really care for NRS'version of Sektor, I just love my own version of Sektor, there are many possibilities with these characters that NRS never wanted to explore, because to them, only the big boss and the heroes matter...

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Yeah, people who only like the heroes, like wolverine, batman and superman, are mostly dull soccer/sports-people in real life, I don't match with those.

And I actually don't really care for NRS'version of Sektor, I just love my own version of Sektor, there are many possibilities with these characters that NRS never wanted to explore, because to them, only the big boss and the heroes matter...
When I first came back to this site I thought people were rough on you. Now I see you're deadass crazy lmfao

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
WHy? What i'm saying makes much more sense than usual.

Would you like it if they combine Jade, Kitana and Mileena together and called her tri-bitch?
Actually they call that Khameleon (with a K, Chameleon with a C is the Tri-Borg of male ninjas... actually Tri-Borg is the Chameleon of cyborgs, but you get the point).

But yeah, Tri-Borg isn't canon and I'd love to see Sektor and Cyrax coming back. With the kustom moveset system there is a lot you can do with both of them, starting with Sektor summoning tekunin soldiers during his moves as he's the master of their network.

I like Sektor as a character, not sure what you have against him, but he's probably one of the best villains in the series even if he isn't featured that much. For me, Sektor is the rival that defined Sub-Zero, not Scorpion and his non sense screaming revenge everywhere.

Cassie Cyrus

Nickolaidas has something agains sektor, not me. Hes my favorite male character actually. The potential with this character is insane, instead they kill him behind the scenes...

Back in the days, I've heard a lot of straight guys hate on rain because he wore purple, and purple was for gays... So pathetic... I think I still see a lot of people on youtube and facebook call Rain gay. Why?

Purple together with red was the freaking color of royalty and kings back in history!
In my headcanon, Rain is gay. Smoke as well. Nothing to do with colors though :)

Lokheit

Noob
Nickolaidas has something agains sektor, not me. Hes my favorite male character actually. The potential with this character is insane, instead they kill him behind the scenes...
Ok I thought you meant you would completly change his personality while keeping the looks.

At least the MKX comics are canon and there you can see his final confrontation with Kuai Liang.

His MKA part was cool too.