What's new

Match Footage - Dragons Fire Hot Head Brutality in a Real Game

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
So I randomly got the hot head brutality in an actual game the other day and I finally realised how awesome it actually is. I never felt it at first but it's such a hype brutality! Anyways, I just wanted to see some more footage of people getting this in a real game; I'll get the ball rolling.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
That still image is misleading! The background makes it look like a snake is popping out of his head.

Despite that, that was pretty cool. Congrats. =D
Oh yeah, didn't notice that haha.

I can't tell if you're being patronizing or not but I'm proud anyway, so I'll just say thanks :)

E

Eldriken

Oh yeah, didn't notice that haha.

I can't tell if you're being patronizing or not but I'm proud anyway, so I'll just say thanks :)
Not patronizing you at all. It's always cool to see someone pull off a Brutality that you don't normally see, especially in a real match.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Not patronizing you at all. It's always cool to see someone pull off a Brutality that you don't normally see, especially in a real match.
Thanks again then :rolleyes: His IAFBs are pretty difficult to do consistently, especially on pad.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I usually get it on the down part of a jump or a crossover.
But yeah its an awsome brutality cause it comes out of nowhere

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm pretty sure Godspeed got this in tournament, I just forget which one

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
I've done this on stream in a clan koth the other day. It gets pretty hype when your opponent rushing at you and u do a instant air fireball at the last minute.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Got this one yesterday, caught me by surprise. I've gotten it several times as Dragon's Fire, but it never even occurred to me to get it as dualist lol. Also, before someone brings it up, yeah I screwed up and could have ended the game off the EX BF1, but I accidently got a D4 instead of D1.

Last edited:

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Got this one yesterday, caught me by surprise. I've gotten it several times as Dragon's Fire, but it never even occurred to me to get it as dualist lol. Also, before someone brings it up, yeah I screwed up and could have ended the game off the EX BF1, but I accidently got a D4 instead of D1.

I've never saw it as Dualist either, that was pretty dope!