What's new

Match Footage HoneyBee vs Biohazard! Let's explore the Flash vs Bane MU!

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Meh. Whatever you say. It not working, and someone being incapable of doing it are different.
Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he is going to be able to N. shift in a matter of 1 or 2 days, considering its a tech I've been working on for about 2 months.
Could you also please explain what this N. Shift is? There's no way I can do it if it looks no different than a low block

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Could you also please explain what this N. Shift is? There's no way I can do it if it looks no different than a low block
Neutral shifting, I went into deep explanation in the BCC.
Its not something you can just see. You have to believe its there.
And also know how to break the motion engine of the game.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Youphemism "it's range"

Tell me what's wrong with that quote, sir.
You know computers still aren't at their peak when autocorrect actually worsens your grammar. -_-
Aye, but Im responding initially to you saying I'm on blast.
"meh. Whatever you say."

Then I'm explaining that the tech does work, in relation to your quote.
"The tech not working and someone being incapable of doing it are two different things."

Lastly, I'm blowing up Bio for not being able to oki grundy.
"Bio can't even oki Grundy correctly, so I doubt he..."
Ah well I was joking there but obviously it's hard to show that through text alone so.....yeah.

I know, I know. As I said it wasn't me saying your tech doesn't work lol.

That's......not Flash but alright...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know computers still aren't at their peak when autocorrect actually worsens your grammar. -_-

Ah well I was joking there but obviously it's hard to show that through text alone so.....yeah.

I know, I know. As I said it wasn't me saying your tech doesn't work lol.

That's......not Flash but alright...
Blowing up Grundy's oki is literally the easiest thing a Bane player can do. Its one button and a follow-up.
So its a solid Bane blow-up to note someone's inability to do something so simple with Bane. :p

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Blowing up Grundy's oki is literally the easiest thing a Bane player can do. Its one button and a follow-up.
So its a solid Bane blow-up to note someone's inability to do something so simple with Bane. :p

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Everything is simple in theory. Until you actually play it out.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yeah, in theory you could beat every Bane player.
But when you play it out, you get stopped at Rev. :p
I don't even care you continue to shit on me. But can you seriously stop shitting on Rev. Hes a good player. And he did his research when playing me the second time. So stop taking jabs at him.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I don't even care you continue to shit on me. But can you seriously stop shitting on Rev. Hes a good player. And he did his research when playing me the second time. So stop taking jabs at him.
:p
Rev knows its all love. He is a nice guy, I've played him before. He is one of the better Banes, and he knows it, I know it, and you know it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I think he was saying you can beat any Bane except Rev, which looks more like props than jabs from where I'm standing.

I could be mistaken though!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I think he was saying you can beat any Bane except Rev, which looks more like props than jabs from where I'm standing.

I could be mistaken though!
He probably could. I just am more poking fun at how "decisive" he figured his wins to be, only for the result to be "indecisive".

I warned him though, in exact words

"You may beat us at first, but we Banes are of a special breed.
We grow, we adapt, we conquer."

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Ares player right? Yup I remember. Do you play on 360 or just PS3? I could play you tomorrow
Yes, Ares player. And my bad for the super late reply...a lot going on. I'm free now. So, I play on both Xbox and Ps3, let me know which is your preference and when we could fight.