What's new

Honest question

As you're playing the game further and further, you'll get more familiar with your opponents' patterns. That can give you more confidence against new opponents. It's a loooooong road for that, but don't let that hinder you :) I've gotten my ass kicked for God how many times and you learn from those mistakes.
lemme add, unless youre playing a kang, jax, jacqui with free cancel , plus frames thatll bully u, and inconsistem hit boxes where youll punish maybe half the time even tho frames say it should be your turn. Games broken, makes sure you realize it op

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I feel like you’re attacking me right now, i have down syndrome and the strengths of A thousand retards.
No, man. I worked with people who have down syndrome, also with people who have asperger's.
The morons that log on here and attack people just to feel better about themselves are the real retards.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I've noticed online will sometimes eats inputs. If that's the case not much you can do. Back before there was decent netcode you would have offline combos and online combos.

I don't think you will see too many "git good" posts here because of the way you asked the question.

Asking for advice over the " I'm the best it's just the game sux" attitude that alot of people come here with is what brings out the trolls.

Last edited:

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
I've noticed online will sometimes eats inputs. If that's the case not much you can do. Back before there was decent netcode you would have offline combos and online combos.

I don't think you will see too many "git good" posts here because of the way you asked the question.

Asking for advice over the " I'm the best it's just the game sux" attitude that alot of people come here with is what brings out the trolls.
If I was at like god or elder god I'd be way cockier but I'm pushing Grand Master and that's about the extent rn. I've ran into another issue. Cancels. I can't for the life of me land with any consistency Terminator s b1 running man cancel combos

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just focus on slowing your inputs down, in general, and getting them out cleanly instead of quickly.

All of us have had to clean up our inputs at some point. It’s kind of a rite of passage.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
If I was at like god or elder god I'd be way cockier but I'm pushing Grand Master and that's about the extent rn. I've ran into another issue. Cancels. I can't for the life of me land with any consistency Terminator s b1 running man cancel combos
Ranks mean nothing. You could pick up Liu or something and make Elder God in no time.