What's new

Hollywood DMS Wins KY Fightfest!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I showed up to Fandomfest in Louisville with the intent of spending time with my girlfriend, indulging in convention related activities such as interacting with cosplayers and appreciating some wrestling and anime booths, and ended up winning the whole MKX tournament! I would have been satisfied with just meeting Kevin Nash:

I started off 3-0 on my way to Winners Finals and got sent to losers by a Mileena player named Incog Zombie in a last game, last round situation where my flipkick didn't come out 3 times in a row after I landed a hit. I got so frustrated that I was scared to press anything and ended up getting chipped out by Sais before shouting FUCK at the top of my lungs.

After that, fueled with rage, I had to face Cutthroat Kano and Sorcerer Quan Chi. I was most looking forward to playing the Sorcerer since the tournament started because he seemed really good and I watch @PND_Ketchup 's stream all the time, so I wanted to apply my knowledge. I respected the armor and thankfully didn't have to deal with GUARANTEED CHIP DAMAGE!!!! Thanks to Adonis kicking my ass at Combo Breaker, I learned to respect Cutthroat Kano's safe strings and beat him 2-0. I had a real master comeback on the Sorcerer to win Losers Finals 3-1, then ran it back 6-2 on Zombie's Mileena to close out Grand Finals. Oh yeah, the TO let us do ring entrances with theme songs. At first I was going to do Sasha Banks', then ended up doing The Rock's for the sake of wider recognition.

1. Hollywood DMS-
Cassie Cage(Hollywood)
2. Incog Zombie- Mileena(Piercing)
3. Mitchman232- Quan Chi(Sorcerer)
4. JohnnyBoy18- Kano(Cutthroat)

DMS win.jpg

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Yeaaaaa! Go boyyyy! Congrats dms! Dude, you gonna be at summerjam? I'd really like to meet you... And maybe do a shot of tequila together?!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
1st! And good shit DMS!! No footage?!
Unfortunately the stream crapped out during finals :(

Yeaaaaa! Go boyyyy! Congrats dms! Dude, you gonna be at summerjam? I'd really like to meet you... And maybe do a shot of tequila together?!
I won't make it this year, sorry :(

How much did you win bro? $100?
$120. Enough for gas, lunch, The Ressurection of Frieza for 2, my entry fee, and then some! Much more than the whopping ZERO dollars I was expecting.