What's new

Tech - Hollywood Hollywood Cassie Cage Corner Reset?

Jamar

AnubizBlackk

Whats Up NRS Community,
Found something interesting when I was In the lab with Cassie Cage,
In the Hollywood Variation, If you end your corner combo with Forward 4,4 into EX Nut Punch it becomes a reset, But its NOT a TRUE Rest if your opponent simply holds block, BUT if you catch them pressing buttons they are gonna likely regret it. Let me know what you think down below!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I have a similar gimmick with Brawler where you use stuff like double B2123+4 in a combo and you cancel into tackle and it hits sooo meaty whilst forcing a quickstand (unless you delay wakeup or whatever). Like, it's a total gimmick but it catches people off guard and is fun to be cheeky every now and then.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
i love gimmicks, especially ones like this, but this one doesn't give your opponent time to think about pressing buttons. Best ones make them think you dropped the combo and are locked into a short string that they can punish, but actually oki in perfect timing to catch them pressing a button. I like the train of thought tho I don't know if this one will catch anything but

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
i love gimmicks, especially ones like this, but this one doesn't give your opponent time to think about pressing buttons. Best ones make them think you dropped the combo and are locked into a short string that they can punish, but actually oki in perfect timing to catch them pressing a button. I like the train of thought tho I don't know if this one will catch anything but
right, I just thought iw
try brawler
Will do!

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
Yeah you are right, it probably wont catch anyone BUT like you said its the train of thought that counts, I'm gonna be testing a bunch of stuff like this with her variations.

Jamar

AnubizBlackk
I have a similar gimmick with Brawler where you use stuff like double B2123+4 in a combo and you cancel into tackle and it hits sooo meaty whilst forcing a quickstand (unless you delay wakeup or whatever). Like, it's a total gimmick but it catches people off guard and is fun to be cheeky every now and then.
That's actually a cool little gimmick idea lol. gonna try it