What's new

HMK Ep 41: Thin Chocolate Makes For Poor Armour; ft. A Crisps Tier List

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hello all,

A new episode is up featuring @JustinXavier21 to talk about Jacqui Briggs and Kotal Kahn. We also cover Noob along with the other c2e2 footage and other gameplay related talk for MK11.

At 1:18:50 we talk about crisps (potato chips to our American friends). After a recent survey which revealed the UK's favourite crisps we decided to create our own tier list of UK crisps. Feel free to comment on what you think or provide your own tier list.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ik4pum9m13srrib/HMK_41_-_Thin_chocolate_makes_for_poor_armour2.mp3/file

1. Real HandCooked Crisps
2. Kettle Chips
3. Walkers Sensations
4. McCoy's
5. Monster Munch
6. Tyrrell's
7. HobGoblin
8. Seabrooks
9. Doritos
10. Pringles

Last edited:

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
So i was legit eating Cheez-Its and listening to this while I was playing the beta before I knew about the crisp tier list. Great episode guys. I also think "Yea, but they're not a gentlemans crisp, are they?" might be the most British sentence I've ever heard in my life. I need to back up jtb that american Doritos are on another level.

I have a question for the next episode. I know that it's ridiculous to ask for balance changes on day -47 or whatever. Do you guys think it's worth discussing characters strengths and weaknesses so NRS gets feedback? Every other post on this site basically goes:
"Buff jade, she's garbage, no combos, too much recovery"
"git gud, it's day -2349286 and you're complaining and begging for buffs? get out of here"
"oh so we can't discuss this MK game on the MK competitive forum?"
because I kind of see both sides of this. How much is too much?

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
So i was legit eating Cheez-Its and listening to this while I was playing the beta before I knew about the crisp tier list. Great episode guys. I also think "Yea, but they're not a gentlemans crisp, are they?" might be the most British sentence I've ever heard in my life. I need to back up jtb that american Doritos are on another level.

I have a question for the next episode. I know that it's ridiculous to ask for balance changes on day -47 or whatever. Do you guys think it's worth discussing characters strengths and weaknesses so NRS gets feedback? Every other post on this site basically goes:
"Buff jade, she's garbage, no combos, too much recovery"
"git gud, it's day -2349286 and you're complaining and begging for buffs? get out of here"
"oh so we can't discuss this MK game on the MK competitive forum?"
because I kind of see both sides of this. How much is too much?
Thanks for the listen and the question. We will answer these in the next episode