What's new

HMK #27 with St9rm

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
It's been an eventful couple of weeks for MKX with season 2 of the ESL finals, announcements and reveals and this week we have the one and only @st9rm joining us to go over everything and find out just how the hell we are actually supposed to block his Kunair setups... breh! Usual stuff is below, time stamps might be a bit off due to some editing but should be somewhat accurate.

Topics:
Start - Storm intro along with Takeda discussion.
18:00 - Death Of PC MKX
28:00 - Frosty Faustings top 8
32:00 - ESL season 2 finals discussion.
1:01:00 - EU standing after ESL season 2 finals.
1:14:00 - Triborg Kombat Kast.
1:23:00 - Evo 2016 announcement and thoughts.
1:30:00 - Enhanced Online Beta discussion.
1:33:00 - Is there a legitimate concern of KP2 resetting the game with a new patch?

MP3 Version

@Phosferrax @Paul the Octopus @GiM | ZigZag @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Youphemism @The Bearded Dan @Scott The Scot @UsedForGlue @PunkMafia83 @Klesk_1 @ChatterBox @1man3letters @aieches @G4S J360 @cR Xarakamaka @Madzin @A F0xy Grampa @The_Tile @STRYKIE @Undeadjim @SneakyTortoise @ENDeverMORE @xZoro @IrishMantis @rubmytaco @Matix218 @TheGabStandard

Attachments

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ayy I was literally just thinking about how I wanted a HMK to listen to whilst I hit the lab lol. Perfect timing! :D

Tweedy

Noob
It took me like 100 matches on the beta vs Hellfires until I stopped running into flame auras lol. Can be an issue if you aren't used to it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
It took me like 100 matches on the beta vs Hellfires until I stopped running into flame auras lol. Can be an issue if you aren't used to it.
It's an awesome footsie tool. There's something about that move that causes extreme levels of salt when it works.

Yeh the monitors on stage were 2 frames delayed so i couldnt do my kang pressure. If i do my normal cancels like usual then i get a fireball mess up. I wasnt nervous i was confused and frustrated. No one can adapt on the spot to the delay who mains liu kang, each frame is essential. I struggled with the HoG monitors because they are different to the benq ones that im used to. Nothing i could do on the spot in Esl unfortunately i just got unlucky , if kang cant cancel then wat can i do :(

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really good show I absolutely love St9rm he's so down to earth.

JTB covered really good points on why should the U.S. Guys visit us

Good stuff as usual :D

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
good takeda talk with @st9rm . hit a lot of good points is quick recession that could help a lot of people play as and fight takeda.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
It's an awesome footsie tool. There's something about that move that causes extreme levels of salt when it works.
Which is why the move needs buffs so it makes people even more salty. LBSH it should function like Tremors earth shake but set the entire stage on fire.

So um yeah... about everyone who was talkin' shit about Triborg's fatality:

These punk ass 2011'ers and their lack of MK3 homage/appreciation...
Tell me about it man. In time they will learn from this.