What's new

HMK #26 With Justin Xavier

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
We're back to discuss all the juicy news and ongoing events these past couple of weeks for MKX. Electronic Dojo's @JustinXavier21 joins us to go over some very important information for upcoming events in the UK so be sure to mark your calendars as well as the upcoming Viennality taking place in March.

Enjoy :D

MP3 version

Topics:

Start: - Fatal Bloodbath finals - GORO BOYZ! <--- Click to go to thread containing matches.
06:00 - KIT review and discussion
45:00 - ESL finals predictions
1:21:00 - Road to hypespotting
1:27:00 - Viennality <--- Click for more info on Viennality
1:30:00 - Enhanced netcode beta
1:41:00 - The importance of understanding the mechanics of the game before asking for buffs / nerfs
1:48:00 - The standing of MKX with SF5 on the horizon, MKXL and KP2 combat trailer
2:00:00 - The Juice: Bold predictions on players to make waves/win in EU and US in 2016

@Phosferrax @Paul the Octopus @GiM | ZigZag @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Youphemism @The Bearded Dan @Scott The Scot @UsedForGlue @PunkMafia83 @Klesk_1 @ChatterBox @1man3letters @aieches @G4S J360 @cR Xarakamaka @Madzin @A F0xy Grampa @st9rm @The_Tile @STRYKIE @Undeadjim @SneakyTortoise @ENDeverMORE @xZoro @IrishMantis @rubmytaco @Matix218 @TheGabStandard

Attachments

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Also do you guys have twitter accounts? I just shared the episode on twitter but would be good for viewers to have your accounts to follow if any of you are into it.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
@JTB123 ducking out on the poll bro? Know you're going to get blown up?
Nah I just forgot, you should have reminded me to write it in the notes lol and it's not even in the top 100 movies of all time bro.... get bodied.

Also do you guys have twitter accounts? I just shared the episode on twitter but would be good for viewers to have your accounts to follow if any of you are into it.
I am on Twitter but only really use it when I stream. Gab is on there too.

@JTB123 you should probably see the lion king.
@JTB123 you should probably see the Lion King.
Meh, I have no desire to see it. Rekon I missed the boat on that one.