What's new

HMK #23 w/ Sea Cyat & Strykie

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Sea Cyat makes his debut on the Kouncil this week as we come together to discuss the recent Hawks Nest tournament in the UK along with last weeks ESL and some of our predictions and hopes for NEC which will be taking place this weekend.

Topics:
Start: Sea Cyat player intro / profile.
7:30 - Hawks nest.
22:30 - ESL discussion.
44:00 - NEC Predictions.
1:19:00 - Who are you rooting for the most to make the final cut for the ESL finals for EU that isn't already guaranteed.
1:10:00 - What are top Brutalities / Fatalities in the game.
Bombshell: Gabe has not seen any Alien films :eek:

Check it out below:
MP3 Version

Attachments

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah but aren't you 18? It's understandable then, Gabe is my age so it's a blow up. Both of you need to educate yourselves and watch Alien and Aliens, skip the rest.

@Phosferrax I remember to tag most people, where's my props for that? :(
I'm 19, basically the same as 18 ;) When I was younger I watched some of an Alien movie and Aliens Vs Predator and that's it lol. I'll watch them tonight since there's no good streams up lol :p

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
serisouly - i look forward to these a lot. good stuff guys. once nec stream is over today- if not to late - im gonna peep this .

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Highest resolution I have is 1080x720. I could scale that down for an avatar, what resolutions are ideal?

Tell me about it. I think we also have a film blow up worse than me having not seen The Lion King. @Phosferrax?
I don't know man. The Lion King is going to take some beating.