What's new

Video/Tutorial HKD stuffing vs Batgirl

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
So this one is pretty long overdue, especially since I've been telling people about it for awhile. As always, if this is known, sorry I had not seen it before posting this. sorry about the video quality. This particular video is about 4:30mins long showing a couple different things. I'll break it down real quick. The beginning it's on random wake up. This shows how to stuff Batgirl's wake up cartwheel 2 different ways, with D1 and the other with cat stance 1. D1's timing means you have to wait depending on what HKD you use. In the video I almost always use 1f2, but near the end I show the timing following a 122. The cat stance 1 punish always follows a 1f2, I haven't really tried with 122 ender.

The d1 isn't as good as the cat stance 1, Because it loses to smoke bomb as well as flying bat. I just like the look of stuffing cartwheel that way, and you'll see with the timing of the catstance 1, you have to be fast, d1 you have time to react on a drop (which I do in the vid), so it's good to know how to do. Cat stance 1's recovery is fast enough that if the BG smoke bombs you, you can block in time and punish. If it whiffs, you get a 50/50 (I think) and every once in awhile you'll even stuff it.

So it sounds great, here's some down side.

If the BG just blocks, pressure dies, back to b1,2 land for BG
Flying bat beats both of these, everytime... Which means vortex with meter, and BG always has meter.
I feel like these with be tough to convert on people who delay their wakeups.
I haven't had the chance to try it on someone...
I don't know what that bat evade stuff will do to it. I think both set ups whiff and never stuff it.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Theres easier ways to stuff BG's Cartwheel with CW!
Edit: You can literally stuff BG's Cartwheel with anything CW does. Just different timing for different stff. Even B3 can stuff it!

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Theres easier ways to stuff BG's Cartwheel with CW!
Edit: You can literally stuff BG's Cartwheel with anything CW does. Just different timing for different stff. Even B3 can stuff it!
Yeah you can stuff it with her 50/50, but the timing is super tight (for me anyways) I think her low hitbox with d1 and cat stance makes it much easier, and catstance beats wake up teleport.

I played around with b3 too, but the timing is weird, and you don't get anything out of it if you don't get the stuff, you either get beat (into vortex or dmg), are at -3 on block or whiff back into the neutral game. At least with d1 on block you are +1 and catstance 1 you're + I think, and get a jb2. And d1~you get some chip?

What's easier? The only other set up I use is 122, then walk up jb2.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'll be available to test anything you want this weekend, @Ecodus . To any non-CW mains reading this, there is a good chance that your main has an easy way to stuff cartwheel as well. Her cartwheel on WU is just like any other WU in injustice; not fully invincible. It's all about timing.

Art

Grave_Intent
One thing I noticed about the Training Mode is that the CPU has pretty shitty timing on some wake-ups. It makes it seem easier that it is ;) But, if your correct then it would be good for all characters I think vs BG.