What's new

Question - Acidic Highest damage output combo for one bar corner

Basically what the title says picked hi alil bit and trying see what I can squeeze out I'm not including the tic damage from acid Blood restand all I can find was f134 ex flip u3 b11u4 d1 12 db3 for like 42 percent

Doesn't F134 xx EX Flip, NJP, U3, U3, B113 xx DF3 do 43%? Iirc.
Is that what most ppl get for highest damage I think I tried That but the second u3 whiffed on me I believe I'm mostly talkIng about online but I have good connection most of my matches are no higher then 120ping does anyone end there combo with starter into 214 df3?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Is that what most ppl get for highest damage I think I tried That but the second u3 whiffed on me I believe I'm mostly talkIng about online but I have good connection most of my matches are no higher then 120ping does anyone end there combo with starter into 214 df3?
If you get your opponent a bit higher and do the U3 early, you'll get the second U3 without problem. It's a matter of getting used with this.

Tweedy

Noob
I prefer F134 xx EX flip, U3, B11U4, 12 xx blood, over the combo that Salads posted. It's easier imo. They both do the same damage.It's also similar to the Tarkatan bnb so it doesn't get too over-complicated if you play both.

There might be a better combo than both of those. Idk, I don't play Acidic that much.

Edit: You can omit 12 and do D1 xx blood to make it a 100/100 easy mode combo. You only lose 1-2 percent.

I prefer F134 xx EX flip, U3, B11U4, 12 xx blood, over the combo that Salads posted. It's easier imo. They both do the same damage.It's also similar to the Tarkatan bnb so it doesn't get too over-complicated if you play both.

There might be a better combo than both of those. Idk, I don't play Acidic that much.

Edit: You can omit 12 and do D1 xx blood to make it a 100/100 easy mode combo. You only lose 1-2 percent.
That's the exact same combo I posted in my original comment expect I go into pounce instead of restand so that everyone damage bnb then

Snake Sound 222

Tonight, Tarkata feasts
I know this thread is over a month old, but here is a 48% 1 bar corner kombo that starts with acid:

Db2 db2 db4 f134 fb4EX f134 df3

Without the acid it does 38%.