What's new

Question - Spec Ops High Level Spec Ops Match Footage???

protools27

Rebel without a scene
So I've been trying to pick up the Spec Ops variation to cover some of Hollywood's tougher match ups, and I've hit a wall. I know the corner shenanigans for the most part, but I'm sure there is something I'm missing, and I'm lost midscreen. I feel like I'm not getting enough missles on the screen outside of the corner to make the switch worth it over Hollywood. So @Jer or any other top players have any match footage they can share to give some ideas??? I've looked everywhere haha

Reactions: Jer

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
So I've been trying to pick up the Spec Ops variation to cover some of Hollywood's tougher match ups, and I've hit a wall. I know the corner shenanigans for the most part, but I'm sure there is something I'm missing, and I'm lost midscreen. I feel like I'm not getting enough missles on the screen outside of the corner to make the switch worth it over Hollywood. So @Jer or any other top players have any match footage they can share to give some ideas??? I've looked everywhere haha

There's 20 minutes of my playing the mirror, and against Takeda.

It's really character dependant on how often you can get missiles out. You're just trying to push them to the corner or force them into you with missiles, and cancelling blockstrings into missile/ex missile.

protools27

Rebel without a scene

There's 20 minutes of my playing the mirror, and against Takeda.

It's really character dependant on how often you can get missiles out. You're just trying to push them to the corner or force them into you with missiles, and cancelling blockstrings into missile/ex missile.
Thanks for this it helped a lot. Quick question, what are some of the strings that you like to cancel on block into missle? I tried to write down some that I saw from watching the footage, but want to make sure I didn't miss any. thank you for the reply by the way, its evident that there isn't much footage of spec ops cassie, which I find strange for how awesome she is :)

Reactions: Jer

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Thanks for this it helped a lot. Quick question, what are some of the strings that you like to cancel on block into missle? I tried to write down some that I saw from watching the footage, but want to make sure I didn't miss any. thank you for the reply by the way, its evident that there isn't much footage of spec ops cassie, which I find strange for how awesome she is :)
I'll be going to SummerJam so hopefully I'll get on stream at some point to have more footage

I cancel B12, 24 and B212D1+2 into missile mainly.