What's new

High Level Scorpion

Real T

Noob
I wasnt trying to start anything or argue or blame anyone for anything. I am not trying to have a conflict with anyone. I hope my typing didnt have an attitude, because i didnt mean any sarcasm or anything. I too was just conversating. I am actually one of the most passive dudes you'll probably ever meet... and in a friendly conversation, people can disagree, but I thought you didnt understand what I meant. Vega was NOT talking about being in the air. i knew that. I tried to answer his question, and then I started talking about something else, but pertaining to the topic elaborating on it. I wanted you to fully understand me before you disagreed or whatever. but I guess you do understand me then. OK. good. no hard feelings. lets just all play MK

Does anyone know if you can get those auto-combos when the opponent is off the ground, but on the way down from a jump?

I've only ever done them or seen them done when someone first jumps. I'm assuming it's the only way they can be done, cus your combo animation starts before the computer registers the opponent as in-the-air, but I don't really know.

TheGreg said:
Does anyone know if you can get those auto-combos when the opponent is off the ground, but on the way down from a jump?

I've only ever done them or seen them done when someone first jumps. I'm assuming it's the only way they can be done, cus your combo animation starts before the computer registers the opponent as in-the-air, but I don't really know.
You mean a relaunch?

abc ur dead0 said:
TheGreg said:

You mean a relaunch?
No, not really, cus the opponent is on the ground for the relaunches. I'm talking about the opponent being off the ground during the auto-combo (see above posts). I've only been able to get it to work when the opponent just starts to jump.

Scorpion Juggles PC/PSX MKT

Was messing around with the forward teleport lastnight. Definately gives some combos more flash but the Damage Protection sucks for instance.

Punishers to Liu Kangs bike kick i did lastnight

aaHPHP spear, auto = 7 hits 42%

aaHPHP, Teleport, Forward Teleport, Spear, Auto = 9hits 40%

even though the two teleports takes away 2% damage from the combo, I think i will still perform it that way because it seems more proper and not so noobish, and I'm not crying over 2% :)

Today I woke up and thought I am going to try aaHPHP, JK, Teleport, Forward Teleport, Spear, Auto and see what I get.

PC MKT RULES.

ded

Elder God
vs blocked teleport punch:

aaHPx2, JK, TP, Forward TP, JK, Air Throw - > looks awesome and easy to get in a vs game ;]

there are alot more, forward tp is what makes him monster in jab pressure and mind games

Derek

Noob
You could also do aaHPHP, JK, Teleport, Forward Teleport aaLP, JK, Air Throw. The LP adds a minimal amount of damage but then again one percent damage can always win a match.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Specifically vs Liu Kang, depending where you are vs Liu Kang you could just do aaHPHP, teleport whiff, aaHPHP, Spear, 4 hit, for 55%

Something cool looking is aaHPHP, BTP, FTP, aaHP, JK, air throw. And for ded_'s combo I would even say an aaHP before JK Air throw is routinely doable. Mix up missing teleport punches and stuff until you cap out a combo scenario.

ded

Elder God
you can get alot more, especialy in you are near the corner, i just listed an easy good looking combo for a VERSUS GAME...

aaHPx2, TP (no hit), RHK, TP, Spear, Auto:D.

aaHPx2, FTP, RUN, HP, JK, AirThrow :D.

Like ded_´s said... you could think in more combos :D