What's new

High level Scorpion mirror in final of online tournament

How you guys play against someone like this.I dont have the patience.Lol
I do not play against garbage mentality players. So I do not even reach the point when I am getting too nervous.
But I am not a tournament player who can not choose who to play though.
There is a point when trolling is not fun anymore - quit. :)

2 days ago I met with a Geras player who could dominate the first match with his random unique style (when he was minus 3-5 he jumped and with 180 ping I could not poke him out properly lol).
I saw he was so focused beating me really hard - an unknown player in Kasual (maybe he was pissed off my Scorpion pick lol)... Then gave Mercy... bye bye motherf... lol. Without Mercy I would have played with him more to figure his style out.

Last edited:

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Everytime I see "high level" in the title it's "scrub level" in the actual footage :DOGE I've watched these matches though and Cherny deserves whatever's coming to him, no one would disagree.

Everytime I see "high level" in the title it's "scrub level" in the actual footage :DOGE I've watched these matches though and Cherny deserves whatever's coming to him, no one would disagree.
Why does he deserve? Was he even more troll? I do not know him lol. But tbh I do not really care about him lol.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Why does he deserve? Was he even more troll? I do not know him lol. But tbh I do not really care about him lol.
He's a known douche in the community. He deserves every teabagging in th realms. Titaniumtigerz, the other player, is pretty good, he's nr.1 in ranked actually, he was trolling intentionally. I don't know the beef between them, but I'm sure it's there knowing what a douche Volk is.

He's a known douche in the community. He deserves every teabagging in th realms. Titaniumtigerz, the other player, is pretty good, he's nr.1 in ranked actually, he was trolling intentionally. I don't know the beef between them, but I'm sure it's there knowing what a douche Volk is.
Okay. :)
Then maybe it changes my mind that Titaniumtigerz is the "garbage" guy - skill level does not matter in that case if you use your higher skill to troll people.
I would probably not do it in any circumstances but I can imagine that competitive instults can make things spicy lol.

However this footage is not good for learning as you do not really see proper play. But I definitely like watching high level serious play and cheer for my favorites.

Btw I am watching this and Tigerz plays really well against Sonya so far. From that match I could learn stuff (or at least confirm how I also want to play). He is putting BS up pretty frequently, using DS (Sonya did/could not punish it), going for F32 as well, good stagger play. I am glad we can see Scorpion in tournaments as well.
And I will not watch Cherny's matches lol. Bad reputation haha.

Kung Lao guy could not punish even the raw teleport lol. He probably did not read our how to punish teleport thread.
OMG even the commentator said "you need to guess between normal and amplified teleport - kind of difficult" lol.

TitanumTigerzz plays much more risky than my taste but he could get away with many things unpunished - and of course risk taking is good to mess with the opponent. He is ranked No.1 he knows what he is doing though. :)
And he uses F32xx teleport as a restand into F3 pressure. It works though no one challenge that.

Last edited: