What's new

High level Gorilla Grodd ranked match...

I can't believe you record yourself play and call it high level Grodd play after shitting on a noob online. All you did were a bunch of cheap techniques that would only work on casual noobs.

Ok I will chill out. I did give him recognition that he shit on that Supergirl. He certainly gave her the big hairy banana dick.

He was just throwing out down 1 in his neutral game and kept doing the standing reset into the crossup. That would never work on Sonic Fox. Down 1 is not a combo starter and it may give him advantage to attack again on hit, but the supergirl just kept taking the dick. The highest level of his game was throwing out that random f3

d1 is 6 frames why not lmao and it can combo into stampede charge , used in SC and can cancel it into his levitate in trait. You are right the f3 is easy to block on the mix up but its a guessing game if she isnt gonna block why stop ? and its her fault for mashing when she gets poked.

I apologize I am just insulted when this isn't high level play, but labeled as so. It is all easy to block and throwing out a predicted tp from half court is a sign of a booty ass online player. If he was doing stampede cancels I would label this high level and put my banana in my mouth

Yes I know. Instead of playing against noobs online becoming overconfident with himself, so confident he posts his gameplay labeling it high level, he should be in the lab leveling up. Or consider picking up a different character with more options because Grodd is trash.

Yes I know. Instead of playing against noobs online becoming overconfident with himself, so confident he posts his gameplay labeling it high level, he should be in the lab leveling up. Or consider picking up a different character with more options because Grodd is trash.
and instead of being on this site insulting the first thing YOU dont like take a break from the internet and learn to chill out dude

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
I apologize I am just insulted when this isn't high level play, but labeled as so. It is all easy to block and throwing out a predicted tp from half court is a sign of a booty ass online player. If he was doing stampede cancels I would label this high level and put my banana in my mouth
Its a joke, I said that because the donkey kong was the real reason i made the video lmao

We are actually very good friends me and @Sunny_D we were just having some friendly casuals when I started to stray from my mains. I was having a good day. I was bodying him like usual. Even my Green Lantern made his Grodd seem free. So that is when I took the liberty of swapping to my Supergirl. Even my girlfriend knows I have never played this character. I was looking up the specials as he continued to monkey around and attack me constantly. We were actually both on the phone and I was telling him to cut it out. He didn't listen to me like usual. He is very stubborn in his ways.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
We are actually very good friends me and @Sunny_D we were just having some friendly casuals when I started to stray from my mains. I was having a good day. I was bodying him like usual. Even my Green Lantern made his Grodd seem free. So that is when I took the liberty of swapping to my Supergirl. Even my girlfriend knows I have never played this character. I was looking up the specials as he continued to monkey around and attack me constantly. We were actually both on the phone and I was telling him to cut it out. He didn't listen to me like usual. He is very stubborn in his ways.
Who even are you