What's new

High Damage Combos (Video pulled of on VITA)

Sometimes because of how small the vita is, some combos are difficult to pull off.
Also i don't see many people online these days, if you still own a vita and you play Injustice. Show some love with videos at least..

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Yeah. Certain stages like Atlantis were bearable, but still had random slowdowns. Also - for Killer Frost, as soon as you activate trait, the extra effects added to her hands and the opponent were enough to guarantee a slowdown. I'm sure other characters had similar issues. It was pretty awful.

Somewhat useful for practice, I guess

yeah the injustice version on vita was horrible. when the background would start to get destroyed it causes massive frame rate drops. MMH is really shitty to play on it too.

MK9 was much much better
I love mk 9 too. when i got 100% trophies in MK and Injustice, i gave out my vita. I missed the games so i bought vita, MK and injustice only to discover MK was discontinued online..
was heart breakin..

Yeah. Certain stages like Atlantis were bearable, but still had random slowdowns. Also - for Killer Frost, as soon as you activate trait, the extra effects added to her hands and the opponent were enough to guarantee a slowdown. I'm sure other characters had similar issues. It was pretty awful.

Somewhat useful for practice, I guess
yeah i agree. the least laggy stage imo is themyscira (port) rarely any lag