What's new

Hidden Dojo 3-Chilean MK2 Arcade Tournament Full Stream

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

If there is one thing you should know about the current state of classic Mortal Kombat, it's that there is a strong competitive scene down in South America. So where North America is running MK9 tournaments, you can find MK2 tournaments, like the Hidden Dojo in Chile.

Running on a classic MK2 cabinet, this is about as old school as you are going to get. If you wanted to relive that fun of looking over your friend's shoulder to see him mopping up with Kung Lao, come check this out. While the quality is a little rough, this is only the Hidden Dojo's third outing, and frankly, I think it'd be wrong to watch a MK2 arcade tourney on a straight stream. You can check out the full tourney stream down below, show our South American comrades some support. If you want to catch some more classic MK2 action, follow the Hidden Dojo on Facebook for updates on their next event.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Love watching all this old MK stuff, especially MK2, which is my sentimental favorite game of all-time.

Somewhat related question - has anyone ever determined what the icons that display at the end of a round mean? (MK logo, MK2 logo etc.). I remember playing this as a kid in the arcade and just dying to know what they meant, if anything.