What's new

Hidden characters on UMK3 DS?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Does anybody know yet if you have to unlock those 3 characters?

I swear to god if we have to unlock them I'm gonna be SO pissed. It was great & cute 12 years ago, but everyone knows who they are and how to get them, it just that the process to get them is a pain in the ass.

On my UMK3 cab, I set it to have all the characters availible. This better be the same.

Ok, no more ranting 8)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I saw a pic on IGN where you have to put in a 3 digit Kombat Kode to unlock each one...perhaps this is permanent.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Ermac - 12344
Mileena - 22264
C.Sub - 81835

I can't use this fucking setup lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
Goddamn it Midway...THESE CHARACTERS ARENT SECRET ANYMORE! STOP ANNOYING US WITH MORE STUPID FUCKING CODES!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULK RAGE!

lol

dreemernj

Ambassador
Do you tap the sequences out with the stylus? Or do you have to use the buttons the way you did in the arcade/360?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LOL, I unlocked Ermac...so far, it's the same codes as the orginal codes except it's 5 istead 10 8) it's easier that way IMO anyway

BTW, GG's to Konqrr lol, a bit laggy but tight matches.

I was in mcdonalds LMAO...I'll be on again later, have to go get a haircut first :lol:

This game is tons of fun, just have to get used to the damn buttons lol I'm messing up simple combos but I'll get used to it.

BTW, hot NW vs. Sub match ehh? :twisted: among others

im waiting for the UMk3 Ds on Venezuela:D i´ll play against you all mother fuckers :evil: (hey, that shit about "mother fuckers" was just a joke... don´t be angry:D) i love you guys (K) is easy to me play on DS than my PS3 (i hate ya putstatict ahhahaha i finally got a ps3 and i can´t play it just because there´s nobody to play with

Tim Static

Adminerator
rzp said:
im waiting for the UMk3 Ds on Venezuela:D i´ll play against you all mother fuckers :evil: (hey, that shit about "mother fuckers" was just a joke... don´t be angry:D) i love you guys (K) is easy to me play on DS than my PS3 (i hate ya putstatict ahhahaha i finally got a ps3 and i can´t play it just because there´s nobody to play with
RZPuta, you one crazy motherfucker!!!

I cant wait for you to get UMK DS. That would be a great lag fest, huh? haha

BTW, you need to accept my friend invite on PSN so I can whip your ass in MKII!!!!

haha, jk :lol:

Derek

Noob
Ha RZPuta is gonna get you em kay 3 dee es? I might just have to go buy a DS and UMK3 so I can rape you at it :twisted: <3