What's new

Hi there!

grogchugger

99 percent sodium free!
I'm somewhat new to the NRS scene though I've been playing fighting games seriously for just over two years now. I main Gorilla Grodd in I2 with a bit of Harley Quinn on the side. I hope to get to know/play with you guys!

also quick question: how active is MKX online these days? thinking of grabbing it while it's on sale on PSN to get more of a feel for how MK games play.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Welcome to the site!
Add ProudDisciple for some matches
I don’t know about MK Ive mainly been playing Marvel Infinite and Injustice 2

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Welcome dude, good to see more new people coming :)

As for your question regarding MKX, yes it still has enough people online. I myself had a couple of sessions in MKX this week, both in Ranked and King of the Hill.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm somewhat new to the NRS scene though I've been playing fighting games seriously for just over two years now. I main Gorilla Grodd in I2 with a bit of Harley Quinn on the side. I hope to get to know/play with you guys!

also quick question: how active is MKX online these days? thinking of grabbing it while it's on sale on PSN to get more of a feel for how MK games play.
If you are an American you should enter the KOMBAT KUP.. it is free and you will get to fight pros.. and then enter WAR OF THE GODS. The IJ2 event.

With these modern free online events there is zero reason to not enter and be part of the action.. even if you suck.. so what.. it is free.. just go have fun and test your metal..

If I lived in America I would be all over this shit!

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
If you are an American you should enter the KOMBAT KUP.. it is free and you will get to fight pros.. and then enter WAR OF THE GODS. The IJ2 event.

With these modern free online events there is zero reason to not enter and be part of the action.. even if you suck.. so what.. it is free.. just go have fun and test your metal..

Where are you from then?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Hmmmmm....*thinks*....I never thought about it like that. And i had no ideas those online tournaments were free...Maaaaybe I'll enter the next War Of the Gods tourney :)

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
MKX online is still holding strong. I never have problems finding matches. That being said, the matchmaker gets stuck sometimes. Not because it can't find anyone, just because it's not even looking. If you back out and go into rooms, then back out and return to matchmaking it usually unclogs it.