What's new

Hey there!

Evazan

Rider on the Storm
Hello, so I'm new, and I go by the moniker Evazan. I've been lurking here since MKX came out, but I usually keep to myself wherever I'm at, so I never made an account. I'm changing things up though, wanting to get better at the game and find some good matches to help with that, so that's why I signed up here. All in all, thank you to TYM for allowing me to freely use the guides for years and for allowing me to join these boards.

See you around!

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Good to have you here Evazan, welcome to the club! What platform are you on?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hello, so I'm new, and I go by the moniker Evazan. I've been lurking here since MKX came out, but I usually keep to myself wherever I'm at, so I never made an account. I'm changing things up though, wanting to get better at the game and find some good matches to help with that, so that's why I signed up here. All in all, thank you to TYM for allowing me to freely use the guides for years and for allowing me to join these boards.

See you around!
Well its about time ya damn freeloader!

EDIT

JUUUUUUUST KIDDING ;)

Welcome to the light, sir. PS4 gamer here as well! Feel free to add me PSN - JBeezYBaby1

E

Eldriken

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you enjoy your stay.

Just a tip for when the time inevitably comes: there's a handy block feature for those pesky members that hang around trying to make peoples' lives miserable. =P

Evazan

Rider on the Storm
Welcome aboard bro! :)
Thank you!

Well its about time ya damn freeloader!

EDIT

JUUUUUUUST KIDDING ;)

Welcome to the light, sir. PS4 gamer here as well! Feel free to add me PSN - JBeezYBaby1
I'll add you in a sec.

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you enjoy your stay.

Just a tip for when the time inevitably comes: there's a handy block feature for those pesky members that hang around trying to make peoples' lives miserable. =P
Thanks for the tip. :p

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Welcome!

Check out the Grindstone thread for a list of players we have, sorted by platform that are always down for games. I havent been as active there as normal recently, but people are always on and its a great place to find players of all skill. We have newbs up through extremely experienced players there, and its geared towards getting better and growing as players, not just trying to take a W and bounce. Feel free to make a post there with your info and I'll get you added. I need to update the thread anyway.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/the-grindstone-training-network-find-training-partners-lvl-up-git-gud.65759/page-25#post-2362411