What's new

Match Footage - Hunter Hey Predator loyalists check this out please

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to upload more Predator content. I still don't think i'm on SonicFox's level, but he dropped Hunter, i didnt XD I will try to have sets with some strong european competitors, such as Nivek, st9rm and CheapEddie, just to see where i'm at. Stay tuned (and subscribe XD)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Thanks all. I'm looking forward to upload more Predator content. I still don't think i'm on SonicFox's level, but he dropped Hunter, i didnt XD I will try to have sets with some strong european competitors, such as Nivek, st9rm and CheapEddie, just to see where i'm at. Stay tuned (and subscribe XD)
CheapEddie plays on pc?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Well to bad that you got mad the last set we had man. I was the kano you teabagged so i had to choose kang that made you leave.
You are good and i dont like that we had such a bad start.
You have a fine cryomancer sub as well and your pred hyped me the most. So would you have a few sets with me in the next time? Nevertheless great ft7 buddy

Well to bad that you got mad the last set we had man. I was the kano you teabagged so i had to choose kang that made you leave.
You are good and i dont like that we had such a bad start.
You have a fine cryomancer sub as well and your pred hyped me the most. So would you have a few sets with me in the next time? Nevertheless great ft7 buddy
I dont remember you, did we play on PS4 or PC? Do i have a cryomancer sub? Maybe you're confusing me for someone else :O I only messed with him for 1 day. I usually teabag/leave when the connection is laggy and i get hit by stupid things. Sorry for that. Also, i always try to do a FT-something (usually 10) when i play random people, then just leave and look for another opponent. That's maybe why i left.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
I dont remember you, did we play on PS4 or PC? Do i have a cryomancer sub? Maybe you're confusing me for someone else :O I only messed with him for 1 day. I usually teabag/leave when the connection is laggy and i get hit by stupid things. Sorry for that. Also, i always try to do a FT-something (usually 10) when i play random people, then just leave and look for another opponent. That's maybe why i left.
Well it was on ps4^^ Its totally ok m8 i m not here to accuse you or something

It must be you because you were the strongest hunter i ve played. Thats what made remember your name. I just wanted to know if there was anything disrespectful i did towards you. Nevertheless what i wanted to say is that your fn good and i d love to play with you again.

As i said i don't remember our set, so i can't quite say what you did. Usually my internet connection gets pretty disrespectful towards me tho, and i get angry :/