What's new

Hey, is anybody still playing this on MAME?

Birkin

Noob
Topic. Looking for some matches. I haven't played in a long time, I've been playing SSF4AE for PC... if anybody has that let's get some matches going on that too.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Holy shit its birkin, I still play here and there been mostly playing AE on 360 myself. Whete the hell did u go, been awhile since ive seen u on.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Also been looking for some ggs myself on Mame...I prefer P2P, but my connection and PC allows for a stable, smooth connection in servers as well. Anyone still play or looking for a good player to fight? I think I am very interesting and amusing to fight, I use all characters fairly well, and have a very good knowledge of Mame in general to assure as close to 53.5 FPS gameplay as possible. PM or VM if you are interested, I'm looking to find some people willing to play consistently and sharpen-up for NECXII. Let's get it in, Fellaz (or ladies)

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Also been looking for some ggs myself on Mame...I prefer P2P, but my connection and PC allows for a stable, smooth connection in servers as well. Anyone still play or looking for a good player to fight? I think I am very interesting and amusing to fight, I use all characters fairly well, and have a very good knowledge of Mame in general to assure as close to 53.5 FPS gameplay as possible. PM or VM if you are interested, I'm looking to find some people willing to play consistently and sharpen-up for NECXII. Let's get it in, Fellaz (or ladies)
I'll play some with you, im a ok player, at least thats what i tell myself in a hand held mirrior....Hi my name is He is Close nice to meet you ;)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I'll play some with you, im a ok player, at least thats what i tell myself in a hand held mirrior....Hi my name is He is Close nice to meet you ;)
LMAO You are STUPID!!! Hi He is Close...I throw my controllers hahaha. Let's get some games in!

A portable, wireless, High Definition handheld mirror.
True indeed, Zaq, but the dude is one bad - ass muthafuckin player tho. Can't judge how we'd fare offline against each other, but I can still tell from when we played last, HIC knows the game very very well.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
LMAO You are STUPID!!! Hi He is Close...I throw my controllers hahaha. Let's get some games in! True indeed, Zaq, but the dude is one bad - ass muthafuckin player tho. Can't judge how we'd fare offline against each other, but I can still tell from when we played last, HIC knows the game very very well.
LOL NICE!!! I remember the last time we played I could tell you had a very fast learning curve. I'm sure you've picked up a few things since then ;) ill be on this weekend broski!!!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
LOL NICE!!! I remember the last time we played I could tell you had a very fast learning curve. I'm sure you've picked up a few things since then ;) ill be on this weekend broski!!!
I kinda got banned from WWL, so you'll only find me in Galaxy or Partyvan....heh.