What's new

Hey, Everybody!

Longtime follower, new user, thought I'd see what all the fuss was about - jumping into the deep end here, not really an fgc-worthy player or anything, but I've been trying to get better with games like Tekken, and MK11 kinda brought it all out of the woodwork. Complete casual here, gonna be trying to better grasp the fundamentals, but don't worry - I'm gonna do my best not to get annoying about it :)

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Hey man, the drive to improve is what makes someone "FGC-worthy" or not. Y'ain't gotta be shooting for the very best, like no one ever was, nor do you need to be any "good" to start with... 'slong as you like playing the games, chase that feeling of learning, and want to enjoy these things with your fellows online and off... that's pretty FGC to me. Welcome aboard, hope you have yourself a nice stay.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
jumping into the deep end here, not really an fgc-worthy player or anything, <snip> Complete casual here
90% of TYM's user base are casuals. So I wouldn't worry about it. Just have fun and get involved!!

Welcome man... hope you enjoy your stay!!

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Welcome

Doesn't mater if you are casual or not, TYM is for everyone.

TYM is a great resource for information and best of all... entertaining arguments :)

Enjoy!